C63 AMG W205 Stage 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Totally agree the price is £699 for the map+£99 for the dyno

MSL offer a before and after remap package which is worth considering. It's really the only way to see what increase has been achieved.
Acid ran mine before any mapping to check the engine is in good order before adding more power. Seems the most sensible way to go about tuning to me.
Ye definitely the best way and even if their dyno over reads or under reads results it doesn’t matter because you know what you have gained from the before and after

Id like to know what they run totally standard (not what MB state)

Id like to know what they run totally standard (not what MB state)
Around 479 what Mercedes state if you use 97 Ron (this is pre opf) if you use 99 Ron they make like around 495 just shy of 500bhp

Mercedes also state 487bhp for a w204 ppp car but mine was 503bhp standard 😀 and this 1 seems quicker the sence of speed is different in the w205 imo

Mercedes also state 487bhp for a w204 ppp car but mine was 503bhp standard 😀 and this 1 seems quicker the sence of speed is different in the w205 imo
I think they seem quick because it makes the power low down the rev range and holds it to redline where the w204 as the revs build the car makes more power

I've just invested in a 66 plate car, new MP4s just fitted (Costco), time for a map. I wonder though, do the performance dials change with the upped torque and power? I had a stage 2 on my M4 and the dials changed to suit.

I very much doubt it but keep us informed before and after figures 😉

Hes only back because Insulate britton thought he was boring 😉

Hi , well stupid replies start me going
You asked the stupid, rhetorical question. It deserved a flippant response

Please stop polluting perfectly good threads if you have nothing constructive to add. I think many here will be much more bored of you than you were of us when you huffed off. Please try to empathise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom