C63 AMG with full iPE System

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Another C63 going up today! This one with a 507 Engine in for a Dyno run after a fitting for a full iPE Exhaust System ����

Already equipped with an MSL Tune and of course an Innotech Full Valvetronic Exhaust System!

Tuned to:
574.96 Bhp
533.17 Ft Lbs Torque

[YOUTUBE]Q9Hr5XkGbkA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Saw this on Saturday and it looked fantastic underneath! What a work of art IPE is!

Out of interest how much is one of these IPE systems? That sounds monsterous!!!

Out of interest how much is one of these IPE systems? That sounds monsterous!!!

A lot.... four figures..... right bang in the middle of 5 figures....

Comes in 2 parts... headers & Downpipe, and cat back valvetronic mufflers...

Last edited:
I want one :(

Get the headers first... definitely worth it. Pulls even harder. Does lose a bit of low end torque though. Not that noticeable.

But you may need to reweld the OEM resonator back on. As it is definitely LOUD.

Then save up for the valvetronic back boxes. :bannana:

Get the headers first... definitely worth it. Pulls even harder. Does lose a bit of low end torque though. Not that noticeable.

But you may need to reweld the OEM resonator back on. As it is definitely LOUD.

Then save up for the valvetronic back boxes. :bannana:

Mine has the resonator still. I'm running secondary decat and map. So headers would be next!

I went rear section first.
Just my opinion but it is way too loud with the headers and stock exhaust.....it attracts far too much attention from the boys in blue.

I have the headers with sports cats to then the standard exhaust and it is proper LOUD lol. I've lost count of the amount of times people have jumped when I fire it up lol

I have the headers with sports cats to then the standard exhaust and it is proper LOUD lol. I've lost count of the amount of times people have jumped when I fire it up lol

But does it drone on the motorway and is it legal?

Tony.

Originally Posted by vealige

But does it drone on the motorway and is it legal?

Tony.

Mine with headers, sports cat, OEM resonator and standard mufflers does not drone on motorways.

Not any louder on normal potting along. Have driven pass few of the boys in blue and have not been noticed.

Does make a few people jumped on firing up, but even with closed valved exhaust, it will still do.

With OEM resonator, its just nice I think... :D

Another C63 going up today! This one with a 507 Engine in for a Dyno run after a fitting for a full iPE Exhaust System ����

Already equipped with an MSL Tune and of course an Innotech Full Valvetronic Exhaust System!

Tuned to:
574.96 Bhp
533.17 Ft Lbs Torque

@Acid - Very impressive, and the car looks fantastic too (kudos to the owner if they're a member on here). I purchased my car last June and told myself that I would force myself to drive for a year without any modifications (sucker, I know).

Well, the time to June is nearing so I might have to book myself in soon for some work! I'd be interested in a very similar setup to above - Full IPE valvetronic system from front to back with headers, 200-cell cat and flash for the setup.

The only difficult part for me (other than parting with the cash and the explanation to my wife *grin*) is that I'm located in NI, so I'd need to make an arrangement to get the car over there for the work - Something like, get it over on a ferry so it arrives at stupid-o-clock in the morning, and then (no idea if this possible?) drive it away for the ferry that night.

Guessing the first step is to chat about the setup and numbers! ;-)

@Acid - Very impressive, and the car looks fantastic too (kudos to the owner if they're a member on here). I purchased my car last June and told myself that I would force myself to drive for a year without any modifications (sucker, I know).

Well, the time to June is nearing so I might have to book myself in soon for some work! I'd be interested in a very similar setup to above - Full IPE valvetronic system from front to back with headers, 200-cell cat and flash for the setup.

The only difficult part for me (other than parting with the cash and the explanation to my wife *grin*) is that I'm located in NI, so I'd need to make an arrangement to get the car over there for the work - Something like, get it over on a ferry so it arrives at stupid-o-clock in the morning, and then (no idea if this possible?) drive it away for the ferry that night.

Guessing the first step is to chat about the setup and numbers! ;-)

Give Acid a call on 07765 44 44 47.

should be ok to do in a day with an early start and late leave

gasman2 said:
should be ok to do in a day with an early start and late leave

+1
Just need to constantly nag on Acid n his guys.
Be better staying overnight in Birm as they tend to want the manifold to cool down before starting work. Shorter drive in the morning hence ahorter time to cool.

Makes sense! Cheers guys, good to know and will help with the planning. :thumb:

There's a 3-star hotel just down the street from MSL if I need it. Sorted!

Last edited:
Makes sense! Cheers guys, good to know and will help with the planning. :thumb:

There's a 3-star hotel just down the street from MSL if I need it. Sorted!

I'd be wary of hotels too close to there to be honest. A mate of mine stopped in a local one and was not impressed. At all.

We usually stop at Jury's Inn on Broad Street. A decent hotel and location, and only around 10 minutes away from MSL. :thumb:

I'd be wary of hotels too close to there to be honest. A mate of mine stopped in a local one and was not impressed. At all.

We usually stop at Jury's Inn on Broad Street. A decent hotel and location, and only around 10 minutes away from MSL. :thumb:

Village hotel at junction 10 m6 is good hotel too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom