C63 Amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
No I am not buying one. 2 homes to feed so the car is secondary at present anyway, stumbling past Tescos yesterday about 5ish and one crawled past me into the petrol bit, sounded nice.

So on my travels this morning, there it was again, heading up the road, German number plates, looked very nice.

Again at around 1400, as I was on a skiving trip, it was again going in the opposite direction complete with Blond driver of the gentler sex.

This blond bint as it happens. She is such a moose don't you think?:crazy:

If, in the unlikely event of being prepared next time I see it, I will get piccies.

If, in the extremly unlikely event, I might get a piccie of it with the owner, or at least the driver of it anyway. If this does happen, I shall buy a lottery ticket too. *:)

I could have saved you all the bother of writing this tripe by saying "Saw one!" but thats no fun.:devil:

* if you don't see me again, either my lottery ticket came up and I am now in Bremuda (1% chance = bye everyone!) or I am suspended from a telegraph pole by the fork wedged into my eye socket from someone who misunderstood my standard fair of compliments (99% chance = bye everyone, those who have met will know what I mean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom