C63 Amg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scumbag, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. scumbag

    scumbag Hardcore MB Enthusiast

    Messages:
    3,321
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2005
    Location:
    Abu Dhabi. UAE
    Car:
    Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
    No I am not buying one. 2 homes to feed so the car is secondary at present anyway, stumbling past Tescos yesterday about 5ish and one crawled past me into the petrol bit, sounded nice.

    So on my travels this morning, there it was again, heading up the road, German number plates, looked very nice.

    Again at around 1400, as I was on a skiving trip, it was again going in the opposite direction complete with Blond driver of the gentler sex.

    This blond bint as it happens. She is such a moose don't you think?:crazy:

    If, in the unlikely event of being prepared next time I see it, I will get piccies.

    If, in the extremly unlikely event, I might get a piccie of it with the owner, or at least the driver of it anyway. If this does happen, I shall buy a lottery ticket too. *:)


    I could have saved you all the bother of writing this tripe by saying "Saw one!" but thats no fun.:devil:


    * if you don't see me again, either my lottery ticket came up and I am now in Bremuda (1% chance = bye everyone!) or I am suspended from a telegraph pole by the fork wedged into my eye socket from someone who misunderstood my standard fair of compliments (99% chance = bye everyone, those who have met will know what I mean)
     
  2. mw_C32

    mw_C32 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

    Messages:
    920
    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2003
    Location:
    Northants
Tags:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.