C63 AMGS estate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colinhamilton

Car
C63
Hi, looking for a little info on a car I am interested in online.

It seems priced pretty cheap with a good spec, the car still has outstanding finance on it and have tried to get some information about the dealer selling but I can’t really find and information on them?

I also have a white c63 507 edition so this would look pretty good next to it in the driveway.

Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, looking for a little info on a car I am interested in online.

It seems priced pretty cheap with a good spec, the car still has outstanding finance on it and have tried to get some information about the dealer selling but I can’t really find and information on them?

I also have a white c63 507 edition so this would look pretty good next to it in the driveway.

Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
I can’t help with the car or dealer, but I agree it would be pretty cool to have both cars 👍🏻

Must have been trying to sell it for quite a while..the listing says next MoT 29/11/2019...

Yes, the trader only seems to be selling a couple cars also. I will give them a call and see how we get on.

not their typical fare...

Can’t seem to get through to the company, I will await a call back from them and keep the look out for anything similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom