C63 back box for my 2002 cl500?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KamCL

Car
Mercedes 2002 CL500
Hi fellow Mercedes owners!:bannana:

I have my 2002 CL500 which I LOVE! BUT......

I am in that phase of wanting more OOMPH from the V8. I have already booked an appointment to remove my cats as they are making a rattling noise and rather than replace with new catalytic converters, I might as just remove the whole thing for that extra power! Also, I am fitting a straight through stainless steel pipe for the increase in performance.

However, I wanted that MEGA AMG noise from my exhaust and have heard that I can replace the current backbox with a C63 AMG backbox :dk:

Please advise me on how this would work and if it is possible to actually do. All I want is that beastly V8 noise (I promise I'll try not to set off any car alarms:D)

If it is possible, please also let me know where is the best place to get this job done!

FYI, I am from London and wouldn't mind a little journey for this job to be done :)

Thanks everyone

IMG-20140118-WA0008.jpg

KamCL said:
Hi fellow Mercedes owners!:bannana: I have my 2002 CL500 which I LOVE! BUT...... I am in that phase of wanting more OOMPH from the V8. I have already booked an appointment to remove my cats as they are making a rattling noise and rather than replace with new catalytic converters, I might as just remove the whole thing for that extra power! Also, I am fitting a straight through stainless steel pipe for the increase in performance. However, I wanted that MEGA AMG noise from my exhaust and have heard that I can replace the current backbox with a C63 AMG backbox :dk: Please advise me on how this would work and if it is possible to actually do. All I want is that beastly V8 noise (I promise I'll try not to set off any car alarms:D) If it is possible, please also let me know where is the best place to get this job done! FYI, I am from London and wouldn't mind a little journey for this job to be done :) Thanks everyone
you have posted this in bodywork dude

Speak to acid at MSL he has a set of c63 rear boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom