C63 Black Series Replica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes it was owned by Gasman2 on here. He did a painstakingly detailed conversion which was very impressive. I saw the car after he sold it and it looked amazing in the flesh.

Jules

Yes it was owned by Gasman2 on here. He did a painstakingly detailed conversion which was very impressive. I saw the car after he sold it and it looked amazing in the flesh.

Jules

It is an impressive looking car.

Power train upgrades sound exciting and not for a novice, has adjustable suspension too.

looks nice but with £77k my choice on the autotrader is endless :D

You can buy a proper Black Series that will hold its money a lot longer for only a couple of grand more.

looks nice but with £77k my choice on the autotrader is endless :D
I agree, £77k could buy something a lot nicer. Just because you spend a fortune on upgrades doesn't mean the car is worth more, not that much more anyway.

He spent a long long time trying to get it right, lots of issues and lots of money to the guys that worked on it.........that's the world of modding. Pay your money and you take ya chance! :rolleyes:
A least he had it running before he sold it ;)

He spent a long long time trying to get it right, lots of issues and lots of money to the guys that worked on it.........that's the world of modding. Pay your money and you take ya chance! :rolleyes:
A least he had it running before he sold it ;)

It does look very well done and all high end parts appear to have been used. Interior looks to have been retrimmed to match the Black Series too.

Unfortunately the previous owner was a victim of the Eurocharged Watford branch disintegration, and all the parts that went missing in the process.
Thanks to Acid at MSL and others, he was able to finish the project. I think it looks great (with the exception of that barryboy rear wing) and fair play to hm for taking it on.

As for value, it has all the parts, looks the part, but will never be a true black series which are rare, sought after and collectable.

Great that the owner persevered and got his vision finished to such a high standard with all the obstacles put in his way. Great that it's done using as many original parts rather than another "body kit"

ARL have posted a video on YouTube of the body work conversation. Looks great and a credit to the previous owner who had it built.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi , I would have liked the word replica at the front of the description but in my humble opinion it does look very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom