C63 Black Series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I watch some of Shmee content , he has some nice cars. Not sure about him being the son of the founder of Burton's - Monty died in the early 1950's - grandson maybe ??

I watch some of Shmee content , he has some nice cars. Not sure about him being the son of the founder of Burton's - Monty died in the early 1950's - grandson maybe ??
Could be grandson. Maybe not even related at all. But I think there is some link.

Either way, I can't usually watch his videos for too long. His overly excited voice makes me cringe! 'Hi guysh I'm shmeee!' o_O

Lol I don't want to sound like a hater, his car collection is phenomenal! But as far as car 'overview' videos go, I'll watch Doug Demuro any day

I don't think shmee has bought the BS its still for sale

I don't think shmee has bought the BS its still for sale

I was gonna say, I know that car and the previous owner before Exclusive Autos bought it from him.

It has the reg BL12ACK.

I would be surprised if Shmee had bought that car, its not exactly showroom/concourse.

The car had an amazing exhaust system when the previous owner had it.

They have had it months it was £149,995 they tried buying mine earlier in the year

How long has Exclusive Autos had it for sale?

I was gonna buy my C63 from them.

Just to clarify i think Exclusive Autos are a decent dealership. They have had it a while, i don't think C63's BS sell like hotcakes tbh.

I've sold cars to them, never bought as they usually kit them out. I like to do things my way!

BLIZACK? :dk:

I wouldn't pay any extra for it...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom