C63 Black Series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Does he know there's one in white with even less miles available? He'd pay more for that I'm sure. And resrpay it blue. So there's no signs of the previous owner's negligence.

It's not something I've ever searched for as it's a bit too in your face for me.
I didn't realise how much they are. Gosh.

Who on earth is Shmee, and why should I care what car he owns?

Superb! Can’t wait to see his video about it.

I wonder if this is a keeper for him or a short term purchase. He’s always said he would get one if he found the “right” one.
Who on earth is Shmee, and why should I care what car he owns?
A very good YouTuber. Son of the guy who started Burton’s Menswear. He has a nice car collection (about 15 cars) and likes AMG’s.

Current AMG’s he owns include a GT-R Roadster, a G63, a GT-R Pro, an SLS Black Series, a GT Black Series (on order) and now a C63 Black Series.

He’s definitely one of the better car YouTubers out there.

My problem is I just keep thing what else I could buy for that money if I had it. The premium over a nice C63s is just so enormous. It might be an investment, but theres never a guarantee of that with mercedes saloons and again if its an investment you are after then "the world is your lobster"

My problem is I just keep thing what else I could buy for that money if I had it. The premium over a nice C63s is just so enormous. It might be an investment, but theres never a guarantee of that with mercedes saloons and again if its an investment you are after then "the world is your lobster"
It's definitely a lot of money for a 9 year old car, especially if you're gonna use it as a daily driver.

He'll just park it up and use the SLS
Money is no object to him 🙂

He'll just park it up and use the SLS
Money is no object to him 🙂
Whilst it shouldn’t be a surprise because he earns money from it, he really isn’t in to garage queens. Despite most cars being unused. It’s of the time, he racks up some fairly significant mileage, and isn’t afraid to use them on track.

Money no object or not, I believe that cars are for using, not investing, looking at or worrying about, and so if I was in Tim’s position then I would do the same.

Anyone who had ever driven a C63BS would understand what the fuss was about and why the big premium. Quite simply the best car I have ever driven, gutted I couldn’t make the deal work when I had a chance to buy one

Anyone who had ever driven a C63BS would understand what the fuss was about and why the big premium. Quite simply the best car I have ever driven, gutted I couldn’t make the deal work when I had a chance to buy one
Is it really that much different from driving a 507 Coupe?? I understand it’s got a more aggressive stance, flared rear arches.

I’ve got a 125 Saloon so I’m sure it would be different enough for me.

Is it really that much different from driving a 507 Coupe?? I understand it’s got a more aggressive stance, flared rear arches.

I’ve got a 125 Saloon so I’m sure it would be different enough for me.
507 is no different to a PPP car, yes it is very much so.

507 is no different to a PPP car, yes it is very much so.
It’s a different car, wider track, better suspension. I’ve not driven a 507 but have driven standard C63 Coupe and nice as it is, it’s not even close

Is it really that much of a difference? Nice! I might have to drive one now as I’m keeping my options open and considering either a BS, BMW 1M or a 981 Cayman GT4.

Is it really that much of a difference? Nice! I might have to drive one now as I’m keeping my options open and considering either a BS, BMW 1M or a 981 Cayman GT4.
Look at my bio, I have an AMG GTS and the C63BS is the best car I have ever driven

Id definitely have 1 if i was in such a position to even consider 1🙄

Yes night and day difference, owned mine from new, epic car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom