C63 Carbon diffuser fitted finally

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee C63

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 (weistec supercharged)
Finally had the Carbon diffuser fitted to the car, not the best pictures but i think it gives the car a much more aggressive look
lee-c63-albums-diffuser-picture7945-20140207-123643.jpg

lee-c63-albums-diffuser-picture7947-20140215-153246.jpg
lee-c63-albums-diffuser-picture7946-20140215-150851.jpg

Looks good Lee. Who makes these?

Looks like a group buy is in order....

I searched high and low for diffusers and ordered this one from SC Dynamics (Taiwan) I was a bit concerned about quality etc but its spot on. Its basically a copy of a Vorsteiner one.
lee-c63-albums-diffuser-picture7949-20140216-131351.jpg

lee-c63-albums-diffuser-picture7948-20140216-131431.jpg

Looks like a group buy is in order....

This is why I've stopped using the Forum - the sponsors never stop trying to sell stuff and ruin threads.

BTW: If I wanted stuff ACID is the place I would go, as you supply and fit some great stuff.

Anyway, back to lurking......

Last edited:
I have been searching high and low for one for my estate, but needed to have the holes for parktronic sensors. After trying all sorts of places in Germany (Boca) and Holland I have ended up having to order from Taiwan. They seem to be the only place making them. Due to arrive in 2 weeks so fingers crossed the quality will be decent.

This is why I've stopped using the Forum - the sponsors never stop trying to sell stuff and ruin threads.

BTW: If I wanted stuff ACID is the place I would go, as you supply and fit some great stuff.

Thanks for the kind words.
its a shame you have stopped using this forum as there are some great people on here to help and share ideas.

Normally when sponsors sell items here it is more beneficial for the members and gives them a piece of mind when in buying.:D

Looking for a carbon diffuser for my E55 and it seems Taiwan is about the only place with reasonable pricing.

Can I ask how much HM Customs charged for your diffuser Lee?

That is why they are sponsors..... :dk:

Looking for a carbon diffuser for my E55 and it seems Taiwan is about the only place with reasonable pricing.

Can I ask how much HM Customs charged for your diffuser Lee?

I requested the invoice was marked as 100 dollars( which is equivalant to 1000 taiwan dollars)which it was....however the mongs at coventry customs read that as 1000 us dollars which meant I had to pay 400 pound import duty and then claim it back....basically cost me 20 pounds import duty once the refund came through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom