C63 Coupe Business Contract Offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eazyrog

Car
BMW M4
Hi Chap's,

I'd like some advice and help please before i take the plunge. Looking for a c63 Coupe on a business contract.

Mercedes have the below deal, works out at £585.00 per month + vat.

Mercedes-Benz UK - AMG - C 63 AMG

Has anyone taken the above up, any pros or cons, are there any better deals anywhere else.

Anyone got any thoughts on business over personal contract plan. I understand on business we can claim 50% of the VAT back so seems to be a better deal, i'm not the best at figures hence asking these questions before i go hunting.

Also looking for the car asap, not one for waiting three months.

Any advice is really appreciated.

Roger

Hello and welcome to you. I feel sure someone will be along shortly to answer your questions.

Hi and welcome. Contarct hire offers are good at the moment and they have carried the offers on into campaign two.

I have a car on order but I got a cheaper price than £585 from my merc dealer over two years instead of three. My car is an estate so maybe they can do the estate cheaper than the coupe.

Freedom contarcts did have good offers on c63 but they dont seem to be showing these on their website anymore.

Maybe someone else on here can shed some light on contarct hire offers on the coupe.

Have a look at new car order - must be mad topic under general discussion as there is qiute a bit about contarct hire and prices on there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom