C63 Coupe Finance Deal and Additional Discount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chins

Car
TTRS
First post.

Busy looking for me new car :) The finance deals on the C63 are very attractive with a £7k dealer contribution.

Does anyone know if the dealer has more money in the deal so an additional discount could be secured? My thinking is that MB UK are the ones providing most of the contribution and the dealer still has some of his std margin.

Thanks

Hi welcome you should be able to get a bit more off the £7k might be hard work though.

I think the way they work is MB Finance advertise the offer and the dealer is the one who has to stump up the 7K. However they still get a nice kick back from MB Finance so aren't that hard done by.

PS Welcome!

hi. I am also thinking of a new amg c63 estate on the pcp offer merc have at the moment and was wondering if there was any more discount. I will try and see if i can get any options thrown in if i decide on one.

I have a Volvo Xc90 at the moment and dont need really need such a big wagon so fancy an amg and as my Volvo only does around 22mpg I wont mind living with maybe 17 out of the amg.

"I wont mind living with maybe 17 out of the amg".

Is that down hill with the wind behind you.

Go for it you won't regret it.

Awesome car.

I would be interested to see what deals can be reached on this.... mmmmmm.

Benjy said:
I would be interested to see what deals can be reached on this.... mmmmmm.

Hi Benjy hope you are well are you thinking about a facelift c63 amg?

Im good Don, hope you are doing well my friend. I have to say going off the idea of a supercar and looking at a new C63 maybe back end of this year..... Being told that engines wont be available till November even if I was to order now..... Was thinking about the new coupe in either my fav Obsidian black or the white with black wheels all spec'd up.

Benjy said:
Im good Don, hope you are doing well my friend. I have to say going off the idea of a supercar and looking at a new C63 maybe back end of this year..... Being told that engines wont be available till November even if I was to order now..... Was thinking about the new coupe in either my fav Obsidian black or the white with black wheels all spec'd up.

An Audi R8 or C63. Nice choice but I'd be inclined to try the R8

Hi Steve, would love to but having two kids a dog (No funny comments please :D) plus my hobby of RC Helicopters, its not the best choice.... trust me totally love them but was the heart ruling the head!

btw hope you are well buddy... :thumb:

Hi Steve, would love to but having two kids a dog (No funny comments please :D) plus my hobby of RC Helicopters, its not the best choice.... trust me totally love them but was the heart ruling the head!

btw hope you are well buddy... :thumb:

Hi benjy,
Just started a new thread here ,I used to do a bit of RC Heli flying but thought the C63 would be cheaper..... What have you got? A raptor??

I has a few Kyosho choppers!!!

mw_C32 said:
Hi benjy,
Just started a new thread here ,I used to do a bit of RC Heli flying but thought the C63 would be cheaper..... What have you got? A raptor??

I has a few Kyosho choppers!!!

Hi bud, no in an Align man through and through... Have the new TRex 600 leccy pro, trex 600 & 700 nitro and a TRex 500 leccy.... Dusting them off for the spring was hoping to get a fly in this weekend but weather don't look too clever.

First post.

Busy looking for me new car :) The finance deals on the C63 are very attractive with a £7k dealer contribution.

Does anyone know if the dealer has more money in the deal so an additional discount could be secured? My thinking is that MB UK are the ones providing most of the contribution and the dealer still has some of his std margin.

Thanks

The C Class AMG offers use 7.6% of dealer margin (8%). MB seem to have worked all of their finance deals to use full margin to encourage people to use their local dealers rather than shop around too much!!!

tompy575 said:
The C Class AMG offers use 7.6% of dealer margin (8%). MB seem to have worked all of their finance deals to use full margin to encourage people to use their local dealers rather than shop around too much!!!

That is what my dealer also told me 8%.

It can be done I got a further grand off but you have to work real hard for it.

C63 spur, thanks for that info. I thought there might be a little more discount if you try hard.

Benjy, are you talking about merc engines not available until end of year? my Merc dealer told me that if I want a car !st Sept I need to order May to get one.

So hoping The pcp deals are still available at the rate they are at the moment. Dealer said they will know 1st april on 2nd quarter campaign whether they will carry on these deals.

We will wait and see on the Q2 offer but I was told by my dealer that they would be reducing or withdrawing it from the AMG models it is currently on. And before you cynics say ' ah but ' this was long after I had ordered and paid a deposit on mine!!

Seven. did you get yours on the pcp offer and when do you get it?

Yes,arrives first week may. Or so I have been told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom