C63 Coupe render from Autocar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Side profile at the rear looks like Aston AMV8 at a quick glance.
Looks good.

Liking the shape more and more as I see it.
That blue is a great colour too.

My local dealer is already willing to talk about a deposit to secure first build slots. Not taken the discussion too much further at this stage, but the ability to put down a modest deposit and have first refusal is looking a more and more interesting prospect. Like AMGeed, I like the C63S in Blue.

Is anyone else talking dates or deposits with dealers?

rsvgreg said:
My local dealer is already willing to talk about a deposit to secure first build slots. Not taken the discussion too much further at this stage, but the ability to put down a modest deposit and have first refusal is looking a more and more interesting prospect. Like AMGeed, I like the C63S in Blue. Is anyone else talking dates or deposits with dealers?

Greg I really like the blue I think the coupe in that colour would look stunning.

Hi Justin. I went in to talk numbers on the AMG GT, it was a wet Sunday, but as soon as we pulled the Selenite Grey GTs out of the row of cars the clouds cleared and the sun came out. I just can't bring myself (yet) to commit that much money to a car, even one so stunning in the flesh.

My local dealer showed me their 'just in' cancelled order they claim was Jeremy Clarkson's pre order that they snapped up when it was released (I wonder how many Clarkson cancelled orders there will be on the circuit?). It was finished in Blue and while it was in the dimly lit workshop with what looked like road film (think it was the protective coating that is applied at the factory) it too looked awesome in that colour.

My local dealer is already willing to talk about a deposit to secure first build slots. Not taken the discussion too much further at this stage, but the ability to put down a modest deposit and have first refusal is looking a more and more interesting prospect. Like AMGeed, I like the C63S in Blue.

Is anyone else talking dates or deposits with dealers?

The dealer where I am getting my saloon from said they have taken deposits on the coupe already without firm dates etc.

If it blows the saloon away (I'm a coupe man at heart) then I will console myself by getting whatever special edition is sure to come later in the coupe model lifecycle.

Hi Justin. I went in to talk numbers on the AMG GT, it was a wet Sunday, but as soon as we pulled the Selenite Grey GTs out of the row of cars the clouds cleared and the sun came out. I just can't bring myself (yet) to commit that much money to a car, even one so stunning in the flesh.

My local dealer showed me their 'just in' cancelled order they claim was Jeremy Clarkson's pre order that they snapped up when it was released (I wonder how many Clarkson cancelled orders there will be on the circuit?). It was finished in Blue and while it was in the dimly lit workshop with what looked like road film (think it was the protective coating that is applied at the factory) it too looked awesome in that colour.

A coupe would be a good buy Greg. I went for the GT S in blue in the end can't wait

It does look rather nice, doesn't it? I wasn't sold on the looks of the Saloon, and although I think the Estate is pretty cool it wouldn't be for me. But this, this does look sublime. Tempted? Maybe in 5+ years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom