C63 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
JBD said:
Strangely my next car arriving is the same colour combo too. Looked good on the configurator, so I ordered it for the showroom Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems my local dealership can't get anywhere near Mercedes Sheffield's quote.

They're offering OTR at 14% discount on:

Brilliant Blue
19/20 Matt Black
Piano Black
Nappa white seats
Night Pack

It seems my local dealership can't get anywhere near Mercedes Sheffield's quote.

Brilliant Blue
19/20 Matt Black
Piano Black
Nappa white seats
Night Pack

JBD will sort you out Dan. :thumb:

Brilliant Blue
19/20 Matt Black
Piano Black
Nappa white seats
Night Pack

Is that inclusive of the deposit contribution? I'm happy to look at a quote for you tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered my C63s Coupe (Premium) from an Inchcape garage around 10th July and I have been told it will be in the showroom on 6th October.

Dan, I think you should probably get a different car, maybe stick with the RS5 or the S5... There can be only one.

JBD said:
Is that inclusive of the deposit contribution? I'm happy to look at a quote for you tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply but fortunately I managed to settle a deal I was happy with at Mercedes Sunderland where I purchased the 45! Just waiting for everything to be finalised and get a date to look forward to!

BAMG said:
I ordered my C63s Coupe (Premium) from an Inchcape garage around 10th July and I have been told it will be in the showroom on 6th October.
Yeh once the deal has been done it gets exciting. Normally I would be anxious but i'm happy to enjoy the CLA for the time being, wether or not I get itchy feet closer to the time remains unseen!

What spec did you go for?

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom