C63 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DannyHall

Car
C63 Premium
Had my CLA45 for just under 2 years and looking to move up to a C63, what type of lead times are you guys looking at? I've been told possibly December at earliest.

Looking at a pretty basic spec based on the C63 having most things I want as standard.

Brilliant blue
Night Pack
19/20" Matt black wheels
Nappa white interior
Possibly premium pack however it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Had my CLA45 for just under 2 years and looking to move up to a C63, what type of lead times are you guys looking at? I've been told possibly December at earliest.

Looking at a pretty basic spec based on the C63 having most things I want as standard.

Brilliant blue
Night Pack
19/20" Matt black wheels
Nappa white interior

I was quoted 14/16 weeks for a factory order when I was looking recently so December onwards seems an accurate lead time.

I would add the 360 camera option as it is very useful.

Premium pack is well worth it in my opinion. I'd probably go for the 360 camera too, might have prevented my missus kerbing the wheels! Haha!

Random Q... what makes you go for a brand new car ahead of a slightly used one? The buying experience? Spec'ing to exactly your requirements? Finance?

Thanks for the replies guys! Yeh I had the 360 in a service car before, was really good, could definitely look into that!

Jrattan said:
Random Q... what makes you go for a brand new car ahead of a slightly used one? The buying experience? Spec'ing to exactly your requirements? Finance?
Basically it's the finance, the 19/20" wheels are a must for me, change the car and the interest rates between used and new make up for the additional cost. Carwow also offer some really good discounts on new.

Good luck with your plan Danny. Look forward to seeing what you go for.

I know you've enjoyed your CLA45 but obviously you feel it's time to move on.

IIRC you do quite a lot of mile munching to overseas. Has that changed? If not how can you justify the C63's higher consumption?

Happytalk73 said:
Good luck with your plan Danny. Look forward to seeing what you go for. I know you've enjoyed your CLA45 but obviously you feel it's time to move on. IIRC you do quite a lot of mile munching to overseas. Has that changed? If not how can you justify the C63's higher consumption?

Hello mate! Yeh i've loved it and to be honest I never planned it to end, I was an idiot who chose 24 month PCP over 36, always planned on keeping it and paying the payment but then I saw the 63 in the dealership and everything changed ha!

As for the consumption, i've never really took it into consideration, I've always strayed away from the cautious side in terms of consumption and focused more on enjoying the car. I travel a lot overseas but in all honesty my milage is pretty low, I get the ferry generally and it's a 500 odd mile round trip with long stints in between.

I'm more to the side of thinking maybe it's a good time to get the dream car before I get tied down in a few year and the option isn't there! I'm not getting any younger!

Dan

Brilliant blue
Night Pack
19/20" Matt black wheels
Nappa white interior

Don't order one without Premium pack, it will affect resale value, as just about every C63 has got it.

Good luck and hope you join us soon.

Gene said:
Don't order one without Premium pack, it will affect resale value, as just about every C63 has got it. Good luck and hope you join us soon.
Yeh i've been advised on that actually, The dealer had offered me it at £1500 extra, seems like a steal?

Dan

Yeh i've been advised on that actually, The dealer had offered me it at £1500 extra, seems like a steal?

Dan

It appears to be as long as the overall price is still competitive, several of the options aren't available individually:-

Premium Pack - £2,595
Passenger seat electrically adjustable with memory
Electric drivers seat & exterior mirrors with memory
Electric panoramic glass sunroof
Ambient lighting
KEYLESS-GO Comfort-package

Attachments

• C63 Blue Brooklands 1 Edit.jpg
    C63 Blue Brooklands 1 Edit.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 36
540YMX said:
It appears to be as long as the overall price is still competitive, several of the options aren't available individually:- Premium Pack - £2,595 Passenger seat electrically adjustable with memory Electric drivers seat & exterior mirrors with memory Electric panoramic glass sunroof Ambient lighting KEYLESS-GO Comfort-package
Pan roof is always a good feature to have but the reason I was doubting it from the beginning was the fact it comes with the sound system which is very much wasted on me, Keyless go could be handy though!

Jules335 said:
The blue is much darker in real life than shown in those pictures. Here is a photo of one at Brooklands:

Yeh I saw one in the dealership last time I was there and it really is a lovely colour, I was deciding between one of these and the RS5 in the similar colour but with it being brand new their was little to no tolerance on the price.

Pan roof is always a good feature to have but the reason I was doubting it from the beginning was the fact it comes with the sound system which is very much wasted on me, Keyless go could be handy though!

Very true. I don't remember the last time I listened to music in my car.
the exhaust note is addictive. :)

Definitely go for the premium pack. We've really struggled to shift cars that have arrived without it. It's a must imo.

Lead times vary hugely from dealer to dealer, but we have them in standard spec or S model for November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBD said:
Definitely go for the premium pack. We've really struggled to shift cars that have arrived without it. It's a must imo. Lead times vary hugely from dealer to dealer, but we have them in standard spec or S model for November Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was hoping you would comment and make me see sense! I've requested for Premium pack however I've been told my local dealer may have something in stock for September that may suit. That's yet to be decided.

Dan

Was hoping you would comment and make me see sense! I've requested for Premium pack however I've been told my local dealer may have something in stock for September that may suit. That's yet to be decided.

Dan

Strangely my next car arriving is the same colour combo too. Looked good on the configurator, so I ordered it for the showroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom