C63 cracked multi spoke alloy......so time for new wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great looking wheels Lee.

Completely agree with your stance on buying OEM, even though some copies are decent, it all comes down to cost and I find it laughable how some will spend thousands on their cars then find the cheapest wheels they can to sit on, same types that fit Widowmaker tyres.

What's wrong with nankangs? ?

only milk or juice come in 2l!

Rims.

Awesome rims .

There is a C220 that parks near my house with these rims on .They are 18 inch they are black with a polished rim . Kerbed to within mm's of their lives but I must say they do look great !

Let's hope these are stronger .

True Bruno....I was also considering halfords brake pads......cheaper and get really good reviews lol:doh:

Looooool!

only milk or juice come in 2l!

Lovely wheels Lee, I'm the same about OEM, wouldn't fit anything else to mine.

After a slight kerb mishap a couple of months ago, I'll be looking for a similar set me thinks.

Lovely wheels Lee, I'm the same about OEM, wouldn't fit anything else to mine.

After a slight kerb mishap a couple of months ago, I'll be looking for a similar set me thinks.
Are your wheels the standard 19's with polished riim?

Mine are 19" diamond cut, right across the face, with a grey coating between the spokes.

I prefer silver wheels on a palladium car.

Mine was exactly the same but I had them done in a Ferrari graphite grey. I managed to curb them a few weeks after I had them done and after being quoted over £150 for a refurb on the one wheel due to the colour I went to halfords, got a can of ford graphite grey, a can of high build primer and a can of lacquer along with some alloy filler ( you could use p40 ) same thing really and some wet n dry.

I thought it's worth a go. The colour match is exactly the same and even if you look up close you can't see any difference. It's so simple to do. And for the price of under £30 it's a no brainer. Of cause it can't be done with the polished face wheels as easy but anyone with a bit of savvy could do it easily. Plus I've still got the stuff to do it again if I ever have a silly lapse of consentration and curb another.

Felstmiester said:
Mine was exactly the same but I had them done in a Ferrari graphite grey. I managed to curb them a few weeks after I had them done and after being quoted over £150 for a refurb on the one wheel due to the colour I went to halfords, got a can of ford graphite grey, a can of high build primer and a can of lacquer along with some alloy filler ( you could use p40 ) same thing really and some wet n dry. I thought it's worth a go. The colour match is exactly the same and even if you look up close you can't see any difference. It's so simple to do. And for the price of under £30 it's a no brainer. Of cause it can't be done with the polished face wheels as easy but anyone with a bit of savvy could do it easily. Plus I've still got the stuff to do it again if I ever have a silly lapse of consentration and curb another.

Thanks for that but I'll be buying some genuine 507 wheels, like Lee has put on his, when I can get the purchase past the wife - probably after some diamonds and gold for her birthday at the end of the month!

Looking good Lee, stunning wheel pal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom