C63 delivery date movement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beefy84

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
My new C63 was supposed to hit our shores sometime around 5th Nov. Found out today the car has already been built and will be reaching the Mercedes dealership on 26th Sept!!! Quite a significant change in timescale! The dealer said they have seen dates change but never by this much...it was literally only a couple of weeks ago I checked and was still told the 5th Nov. Not complaining though! Anyone had a similar experience?

Looks like Mercedes oversupply is hitting ever deeper.

Are they doing BOGOF offers yet?

shame the same isn't true for e63s. i had an update today and mine isn't due until january despite originally ordering in march.

enjoy!

bompey

bompey said:
shame the same isn't true for e63s. i had an update today and mine isn't due until january despite originally ordering in march.

enjoy!

bompey

That's an extremely long wait, your patience must be running thin! What date did they give you originally and how many times has it been pushed back?

Beefy84 said:
That's an extremely long wait, your patience must be running thin! What date did they give you originally and how many times has it been pushed back?

Yes I am definitely getting frustrated. I ordered in march for end of July delivery. It has been pushed back 3 times to end august, october and now january. They can't confirm the build week yet but if it gets pushed further I will need to look elsewhere.

Bompey

Yes I am definitely getting frustrated. I ordered in march for end of July delivery. It has been pushed back 3 times to end august, october and now january. They can't confirm the build week yet but if it gets pushed further I will need to look elsewhere.

Bompey

If this happened to me I would have firstly asked for a massive discount when it got moved to August never mind January 2014 almost a year later.

I definitely would be ordering elsewhere such as Broadspeed or Orangewheels brokers or even going with another Main dealer. In my eyes this is absolutely unacceptable.:mad:

AnimMerc said:
If this happened to me I would have firstly asked for a massive discount when it got moved to August never mind January 2014 almost a year later.

I definitely would be ordering elsewhere such as Broadspeed or Orangewheels brokers or even going with another Main dealer. In my eyes this is absolutely unacceptable.:mad:

I totally agree! 4 months wait at initial order is bad enough but to have date put back three times extending it by 6 months is not good on. If you stick with it then do your best to get something back from your dealer.

Best of luck!

I ordered a C63 507 on 30th June for delivery the last week of september but it came early and I picked it up on Saturday 7th September which was great!

Seems they're all over the place with different models at the mo. How are you finding your new toy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom