C63 dipstick showing 2 different levels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

f17ant

Car
W205 C63 Saloon
Hey everyone

Was checking my oil on the C63 but both sides show different levels. One side shows me 60% and other shows me just under max.

Obviously if I go by the lowest side, still got plenty in there. But just as a general rule does everyone go by the side showing the lowest mark?

Antony

Hey everyone

Was checking my oil on the C63 but both sides show different levels. One side shows me 60% and other shows me just under max.

Obviously if I go by the lowest side, still got plenty in there. But just as a general rule does everyone go by the side showing the lowest mark?

Antony
Hot and Cold readings?

What does it say in your owner's manual?

Hot and Cold readings?

😂 No.. When I went to check the oil 1 side of the dipstick shows more than the other side... Cold readings but it's OK I figured it out

What does it say in your owner's manual?

Says nothing about showing different readings 😂. Anyways all figured out 👍🏼

Ant. I never ever had to put a drop of oil in it.

Ant. I never ever had to put a drop of oil in it.
Harry! How are you?. It doesn't mate it showing full the dipstick was confusing me. I always check the levels in all my cars roughly every 3 weeks on a Sunday morning just a old habit.

Harry! How are you?. It doesn't mate it showing full the dipstick was confusing me. I always check the levels in all my cars roughly every 3 weeks on a Sunday morning just a old habit.
All good my friend hope you both/3 are too. Good to check the levels as always and brilliant that it has a simple old skool dipstick.

All good my friend hope you both/3 are too. Good to check the levels as always and brilliant that it has a simple old skool dipstick.
We all good good here. Not long now (May) 😁. No skool like the old skool!

Any replacements for the C63 yet?

We all good good here. Not long now (May) 😁. No skool like the old skool!

Any replacements for the C63 yet?
Although I’m not too keen on them, nearly bought an E63s on Saturday, was close as a midges baw hair as they say up here but , decided to wait till later this year as it will sit in the garage and do nothing.A11EBB6A-5501-4CCF-ADEF-0A046CD0916D.jpeg

Although I’m not too keen on them, nearly bought an E63s on Saturday, was close as a midges baw hair as they say up here but , decided to wait till later this year as it will sit in the garage and do nothing.View attachment 107704
Looks amazing. Absolute weapon I think you should go for it 😁

Reactions: HB
😂 Can't beat the customer service
You’re too kind. I think our transaction has to the best easiest car sale in history.

Could be selling our C320 Cdi this year. W203 - must be one of the best in the country.

Although I’m not too keen on them, nearly bought an E63s on Saturday, was close as a midges baw hair as they say up here but , decided to wait till later this year as it will sit in the garage and do nothing.

Get it bought ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom