C63 Dyno Run before after

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebig1

Car
Mercedes C63
Hi Guys,

Did some searching and not 100% sure so thought I would ask.

MSL did a great job but was a late pick up due to trains, another story!
Didnt ask for a Dyno run but a sheet left in the car seems they have, good guys or what!
Had my car mapped and secondary cats removed and guessing dyno figures are before and fter all work.
Not sure how to convert the figures to engine HP? x 1.18 I am told?

So before 402.69 HP and 403.74 FtLbs
After 445.08 HP and 406.77 FtLbs

What does this convert to in engine power and how does it compare to good or bad etc?

Hi Guys,

Did some searching and not 100% sure so thought I would ask.

MSL did a great job but was a late pick up due to trains, another story!
Didnt ask for a Dyno run but a sheet left in the car seems they have, good guys or what!
Had my car mapped and secondary cats removed and guessing dyno figures are before and fter all work.
Not sure how to convert the figures to engine HP? x 1.18 I am told?

So before 402.69 HP and 403.74 FtLbs
After 445.08 HP and 406.77 FtLbs

What does this convert to in engine power and how does it compare to good or bad etc?

Before map you had 474.36 bhp and you now have 525.1
Nowt wrong with that.

Oh and if your car is the red coupe I saw it having its power runs in MSL today :thumb:

He he he yes thats my baby. wasnt sure if 474and 525 was good or not.
Was to damp at 3:30pm when I picked it up to teel any differance or if the cats gutted sound any different lol

He he he yes thats my baby. wasnt sure if 474and 525 was good or not.
Was to damp at 3:30pm when I picked it up to teel any differance or if the cats gutted sound any different lol

Standard your car is normally around 450 bhp but as the engines are hand built no 2 are really the same. MSL always aim for around the 520 bhp mark after a remap so yours is fine.

I made 522 but slightly more torque than yours. Either way I was in the same boat as you. It was slinging it down with rain on my way home so I've not really had a chance to test it out to full potential yet.

Sounds good we are in the correct area, 450 mine at 474 so 24 up and 525 which is 5 up on the normal figures i good for me. just need the diff done asap which they couldnt do as it didnt arrive in time. Had it cat gutted too but on the inside sounds no different lol

Sounds good we are in the correct area, 450 mine at 474 so 24 up and 525 which is 5 up on the normal figures i good for me. just need the diff done asap which they couldnt do as it didnt arrive in time. Had it cat gutted too but on the inside sounds no different lol

Have you driven above 4,500 rpm yet because that's where the fun starts. With the remap and the cat delete you won't really notice any difference below that.

Not yet as to damp, everytime I put the right foot down, someone pulled in front of me so had to back out lol.
Whats the best way to get he pops and crackles lol

Not yet as to damp, everytime I put the right foot down, someone pulled in front of me so had to back out lol.
Whats the best way to get he pops and crackles lol

Sport + on change downs. Mine pops and bangs like a good un now.

Do you do down changes via padles or let it do it automaticaly?

Did you see my baby in there?

I've got the same set up as you and made a little more 528 I believe since had the cats delete and the sound is unreal use the paddles on the down shift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom