C63 Estate - Monthly running report - month 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, that caused a stir :crazy:

Anyway, thank you to all for your kind comments. Glad to know they're being read. I have to say, I thought my observations regarding C180 vs C63 would have caused more 'discussion', however I realise there's now a much more interesting thread to read (Palmball's new SLS). :devil:

So will keep the reports up. Hope to get the C63 back this weekend and hopefully - *fingers crossed* - the rattles will have been fixed.

Have you seen @Marks rejection thread re rattling C classes.

Affraid some do that...

But it shouldn't stop you doing big smokey power slides and enjoying over 450bhp in which isn't that large a car....:thumb:

I do applogise for misreading your post and inadvertently derailing your thread.

Something to look forward to when the warranty is up.... They does some great mods...

Have you seen @Marks rejection thread re rattling C classes.

Affraid some do that...

Absolutely, I contributed a number of posts to the thread.

And on a related subject, I have just has a call to say that my car is ready for collection. Apparently they have had the instrument binnacle out, centre stack below the COMAND screen and around the heater controls. They have found evidence of plastic on plastic rubbing and have applied felt pads around the periphery(s). The car has been test driven by both the technician and the workshop manager.

Of course, and especially in this colder weather, the rattles have a definite intermittence to them, so let's see how it progresses. I hope to be delighted tomorrow rather than disappointed. Either way, I shall update this thread with the result.

Give it a boot full in the snow and ice. That should generate a handsome butt cheek rattle that will do us all proud.

Fabulous car, love it.

Note to self... Stay away from any bad thoughts about C63 estate purchase. Must not think about C63 estate purchase. C63 estate purchase would not be a good idea. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I do hope this resolves the issue.

Get out there and make some smoking drift vids...

Thanks, me too! As for drifts or general videos of hooliganism, well I have just got a new Go Pro HD3 Black Edition...:devil:

Note to self... Stay away from any bad thoughts about C63 estate purchase. Must not think about C63 estate purchase. C63 estate purchase would not be a good idea. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Just remember: you only live once.

Maybe my wife doesn't love me as much as I think..... My kids are just waiting form me to die so that can have my dosh... Even the dog looks at me in a funny way these days....... Hmmmmmmmm. Must not by a C63 Estate.. Do not even consider it...

Great write up!

Maybe my wife doesn't love me as much as I think..... My kids are just waiting form me to die so that can have my dosh... Even the dog looks at me in a funny way these days....... Hmmmmmmmm. Must not by a C63 Estate.. Do not even consider it...

Hi Bruce
when do you plan to view one ?:D

Great thread and informative for the soon to be C63 Wagon owner (no date yet!)

Squeaks and rattles do my nut in esp on premium badged vehicles so will keep my ears open!

ghibbett said:
Thanks for your reply :) yes the colour scheme really makes a huge difference!

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with my monthly running reports. I put a lot of effort into writing them, yet I feel they're not really of concern to the forum anymore :(

Keep them coming plenty of us here enjoy them.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

thanks was just reading the other reports in chronological order - might keep me going for next 3 months whilst I wait :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom