C63 Eurocharged Behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StephenSJason

Car
C63 Supercharged
Just an observation really, from my car but, does anyone find that on occasion that their throttle blips are inconsistent?

Without fail I get the most insane blip and snap from the exhaust when down changing (MCT) to 4th, 2nd and 1st but, it doesn't always do this in third.

I also notice that sometimes when going for it, and changing gear, I don't always get the snap between 3rd and 4th.

Any ideas?

What is consistent is that it's ALWAYS brutally powerful.

Just an observation really, from my car but, does anyone find that on occasion that their throttle blips are inconsistent?

Without fail I get the most insane blip and snap from the exhaust when down changing (MCT) to 4th, 2nd and 1st but, it doesn't always do this in third.

I also notice that sometimes when going for it, and changing gear, I don't always get the snap between 3rd and 4th.

Any ideas?

What is consistent is that it's ALWAYS brutally powerful.

Blips will be dependent on engine revs, not sure if you have a MyGenius handheld if you do you can send us your original file and we can double check your file though

Thanks SavMan.

I do have a handheld bought in the group but so I'm confident everything is ok. I just wondered more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom