C63 exhaust.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spw2383

Car
C63AMG
Hi All,
I have sold my C63 so I now have a full front to back genuine exhaust for sale. It is totally standard, it came off a 2010 model with around 19000 miles on it at the time it was removed.
I bought a second system and gutted the secondary cats. I kept hold of this one I case I needed to change it back.
It can be collected from Pontefract in West Yorkshire if anyone is interested.
I would like £500 cash for it please, I would prefer to sell it together. Thanks.
The link below should show some photos of the exhaust, I know it says gutted in the link but it it totally standard. I have deleted the images of the gutted cats .

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/shaun2383/media/Gutted cats/image_zpsqvas0j5s.jpeg.html

Sorry, I forgot that I don't have enough posts to send or receive PM's . I can be contacted on 07886872141. Thanks.

It might help if I put my correct mobile number on instead of the number above, it is 07886872142.
Thanks.

Exhaust still for sale. Mobile 07886872142 thanks.

I'm still looking for the back box if you are willing to split the set

Hi, thanks for your enquiry , but I would like to sell it all together if possible.
Thanks.

Exhaust still for sale, thanks.

how much for just the left end box?
and would u ship to the Netherlands?
money thru PayPal?

Sorry, I want to sell it all together. I am only selling in the UK. Thanks for your enquiry

PS, it needs to be collected from Pontefract, West Yorkshire.

Full C63 full exhaust system still for sale as a complete system,thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom