C63 For £15k??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.
Good price, but.............the front plate in the windscreen speaks volumes to me (maybe irrationally). Think I'll swerve this one. However, a trawl further down the Pistonheads forum thread throws up this absolute beaut 🤤🤤 (although not for sale unsurprisingly)
51014992303_1c477b7960_b.jpg

Price is nothing spectacular for age/mileage.

Good price, but.............the front plate in the windscreen speaks volumes to me (maybe irrationally). Think I'll swerve this one. However, a trawl further down the Pistonheads forum thread throws up this absolute beaut 🤤🤤 (although not for sale unsurprisingly)
View attachment 114805
Corrr, that’s nice 👌🏻

It's Not a performance pack car as stated in the add

View attachment 114805
very rare colour and estate… mmmmm… proper tasty looking motor. Would love one but very hard to find a unique one for a reasonable price

View attachment 114805
Abolutely love this Dolomite Brown C63. I follow the owner on Instagram, which he'd post up some pictures :D

Abolutely love this Dolomite Brown C63. I follow the owner on Instagram, which he'd post up some pictures :D
What’s their Instagram name? I’d like to see more it, lovely car and colour 🤞👌🏻

Love the porcelain interior but as for the exterior colour, definitely one to divide opinion. For me, it would be nigh on top if the list of colours NOT to buy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom