C63 forged BBS's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
A friend of my dads turned up with these today , bit dirty but very sexy .

Last edited:
Can't be doing with BBS wheels, bloody awful things ;) :D

Nice. I prefer the oz superturismo's on c63's. Although I like the standard 19's to the extent I should imagine the only reason someone would change em is cause there standard ones got trashed.

No , the originals are in his garage.

He's pretty heavily involved with BBS UK , so always has nice ones knocking around , it's also why dads blue CLK has a few pairs of BBS's for it in the garage ;)

Looking closely at my picture , even the bolts are embossed BBS :cool:

My Std wheels are in the garage unmarked.

Hi I'm looking for a set of 19" winter wheels for my CLK 63. I run Brabus monoblock VI for the summer and usually revert back to my factory 18s for the winter but would like to keep 19s for winter also. I've never look at BBS before can you recommend a set ? Cheers Mike

Hi Mike and welcome, another CLK63, you join a small band of owners on this forum, maybe get a chance to attend a local Gtg, where abouts are you based?

I'm also looking for some winter wheels so just some cheaper ones.. Anyone tried rep wheels? There cheap but might not be able to cope with the torque

Would love some wider look ones with a concave but not sure what options there are as I'd only really want Merc/brabus style ones

rsvgreg said:
Hi Mike and welcome, another CLK63, you join a small band of owners on this forum, maybe get a chance to attend a local Gtg, where abouts are you based?

Hi I live in Wakefield , West Yorkshire.
Yes would be nice to meet other owners .

Jamier27 said:
I'm also looking for some winter wheels so just some cheaper ones.. Anyone tried rep wheels? There cheap but might not be able to cope with the torque dde1d Would love some wider look ones with a concave but not sure what options there are as I'd only really want Merc/brabus style ones

Yes concave do look well but not much to choose from in that design from amg & brabus.
Will keep searching .

Small world I often head off that way on my travels will keep a look out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom