C63 glove box door fell off - how to refit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobsta

Car
2009 C63 Performance Pack, 2017 E220d AMG Premium Plus
Hi all,

I bought an 09-plate C63 yesterday. Loving it... except that last night whilst fiddling around with the iPod connector socket, I must've leaned on the glovebox door a little too hard and it just fell off into the footwell. :eek:

I've googled and searched around on the forums and can't find any info on how to re-fit it. I can't see precisely how it should clip back in.

Any C-class owners able to help please? (or is it a dealer job? The 3yr warranty expires tomorrow but my local dealer is a fair few miles away and I'm quite busy at work right now)

Thanks,

Bobsta

Phone dealer today book a date to take car in - within the 3 years warranty and you should be ok.

[YOUTUBE HD][/YOUTUBE HD]
Phone dealer today book a date to take car in - within the 3 years warranty and you should be ok.
Sensible advice. I spoke to them, swung by for them to have a quick look and now have it booked in for next week. Apparently they need to take it out to fit the door back on without damaging it. And they'll also order a complete new unit in, just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom