C63 has arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Edition507 said:
I was originally told beginning of sep but literally 2 weeks after I placed the order I added the Designo leather dash so I was told it could be delayed, after being promised updates of what was happening etc etc I heard nothing so I got in touch and found out it was end of November. Another 6 weeks pass no update so I call again this time it's end of sep so I dropped my number plate retention details off and I get another update it's now end of oct however could change lol so I've pretty much given up! Apologies for the long story.

Mb used to quote a extra 6 8 weeks lead time if speccing the leather dash, it is a tremendous option to have.

Congrats.....Nice to see more C63's appearing....Think we might have to have a C63 meet soon!

Edition507 said:
I was originally told beginning of sep but literally 2 weeks after I placed the order I added the Designo leather dash so I was told it could be delayed, after being promised updates of what was happening etc etc I heard nothing so I got in touch and found out it was end of November. Another 6 weeks pass no update so I call again this time it's end of sep so I dropped my number plate retention details off and I get another update it's now end of oct however could change lol so I've pretty much given up! Apologies for the long story.

Such a pain. Guarantee it'll be worth the wait though!

Phil@Rebellion said:
Congrats.....Nice to see more C63's appearing....Think we might have to have a C63 meet soon!

Thanks! Sounds like a great idea!

Very nice! Use the running in phase to get to know the car and then standby for the fun at full chat!

Up to 500 miles now, it's been a busy few days! The car is an absolute joy, even while taking it easy. I can't fault it at all.

Hi Twincharge, congrats on yours! So true about the character. Any pictures?

I'll get some pics up!

I'm only up to 200 miles yet, been too busy with work to even drive it.

A friend popped over to look at it, then he said 'Why didn't you get the C350 CDi instead?' - So I blipped the throttle, then he understood.

bravo05 said:
Congratulations...........to celebrate hitting 1000 miles.......I red lined it!!!!

Up to 800 now, flooring it is getting more and more tempting!

Beefy84 said:
Up to 800 now, flooring it is getting more and more tempting!
Just need to do that from 1st though to 4th now in S+ for the full impact and noise :)

I don't think I'll be able to run mine in! Well, I'll give it 10-12 miles then ill floor it

You must be close to 1000 miles now.
I started to run mine to above 4500 rpm after around 600/700 miles......got fed up of driving like Miss Daisy!!
My C350 had a tuning kit put in from day one and got driven hard without any problems!!!!

ScottBacon said:
At what mileage must the running in service be performed pls :thumb:

There is no running in service required just a lsd oil change at 1850 miles.

Thankyou - sorry for the basic question but I bought a C63 that is coming this week. I have started a separate thread on it

Cheers :thumb:

Is this LSD oil change part of the manufacturers recommended service schedule or is it something that is optional. If not done, like on mine :eek:, whats the impact. I am still meant to be collecting it tmrw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom