C63 Horn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supaer

Car
Here - C63s AMG - GONE - C63 507 - Here - Golf R - Here - BMW M135i - GONE - M4 Competition
Who else on here things there C63 horn sounds girly??

when you are trying to be menacing and use it, doesn't have a great effect!

Why are you trying to be menacing? Do you like to intimidate on the road?

A horn is just to alert other road users to your presence, not frighten them.

Get one like this :devil:

[YOUTUBE]enF0m6J7g2w[/YOUTUBE]

Why are you trying to be menacing? Do you like to intimidate on the road?

A horn is just to alert other road users to your presence, not frighten them.

To move drivers like you out the way when Im coming through,

Winning a football match, drifting out the pub car park, sitting in traffic, road rage, arguments with other drivers when you don't want to listen to them etc etc

What difference does it make why I need it to, I said it sounds girly when using, I wasn't asking for the highway code definition......

Better concluded with a smiley to indicate you were in jest.

Unless of course you weren't :eek:

Who else on here things there C63 horn sounds girly??

when you are trying to be menacing and use it, doesn't have a great effect!

What you really need my friend is the secondary cats gutted and a Eurocharged remap, you simply don't need a horn then, everyone can hear you coming from miles away.:D

To move drivers like you out the way when Im coming through,

Winning a football match, drifting out the pub car park, sitting in traffic, road rage, arguments with other drivers when you don't want to listen to them etc etc

What difference does it make why I need it to, I said it sounds girly when using, I wasn't asking for the highway code definition......

Boy oh boy. I'm so glad I don't live anywhere near you.

There's enough aggression on the road already without you "moving drivers out of the way" or the other moronic behaviours mentioned above.

Still, if you keep up with the drifting, arguing and road rage you won't be on the road very long… unless you are riding a bike or travelling by bus.

I really do hope that you are posting with your tongue firmly in your cheek - but for some reason I doubt it.

Cut the OP some slack guys. If I had bought a car to demonstrate my manliness, I would be p!ssed off if It had girly parts. My heartfelt sympathies. :)

supaer said:
Who else on here things there C63 horn sounds girly?? when you are trying to be menacing and use it, doesn't have a great effect!
Hey buddy if it's that bad I'll kindly take it off ur hands then I can terrorise my local area ;0)

hahahaha come on guys lighten up..

im only joking... I just had to use my horn the other day and it was really girly, maybe I did get that option fitted I don't know lol....

But I don't do any of the above lol............... :devil:

Try a stebil nautilaus horn. They are the loudest you can fit legally to the car unless your going down the airhorn route (mot failure).
I fit the nautilaus to every car i get, i find it works well waking up all the pricks driving along with their iphone headphones wedged in their ears while they are texting or playing games.

Your can't won't fail an mot with an air horn , unless it's a musical one.

An air horn that plays one note will pass just fine :)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm airhorn.......................... :)

My W202 has a more manly horn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom