c63 insurance quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pagzzy

hi guys

i was wondering for those of you have a c63 amg where did you go for your car insurance ... im 27 and looking for insurance and my eyes are popping out from the qoutes i am getting

thanks in advance

Well, you shouldn't be surprised, because being 27 and willing to insure a C63 AMG doesn't equal cheap quotes.

Also I would assume, that if you can afford C63 AMG, then insurance prices shouldn't really be a problem for you...

Try Elephant, Bell, Admiral, Direct Line...These are the cheapest usually, but again, I wouldn't just go for the cheapest option, because I would want proper cover for that kind of a motor.

thanks for the guide

is there anyone else whos 27- 29 and have a c63 amg ? and what there insurance premiums were like

Hi mate, I went on compare the market .com and Admiral came back the cheapest but then again I am not 27...a little older than that. They worked out cheaper than my CLK with More than so I'll be moving over to Admiral.

thanks benjy

ive been looking around ... some companies come around 1-2k not sure if the companies are good though . i dont mind the high excess though .. i guess i have to live with it cause of my age.

companies are : performance direct, thames city insurance and express insurance...
more than and admiral have higher preimums but a lower excess.. but previous experience with them was crap ... took them 4mnths to fix my previous car .

Was that with More than as I heard exactly the same thing....Dont know about Admiral. They came in at £706 full comp with a £250 excess!

lol was more than i think... man the insurance side is getting scary...
been quoted £1700 and 3k excess .... oh dear

this is becoming a nighmare... the gloom of being 27.... has anyone heard of performance direct or suggest a good company

You might be best sitting down with local brokers...

I'm 32, have 3 points, never made a claim and have 8 years NCB and pay £800 with Admiral (excuding modifications...these have added about another £150).

I have noticed that insurance is much more paletable once you're over 30 but TBH, I had my new M3 when I was 29 and paid around £600pa.

Have you tried the regular comparison sites...IIRC I did mine on GoCompare.

Thanks I'll be doing that tomorrow the dream of a c63 may be dying

Surely if you are going to buy a sixty grand car , seventeen hundred quid a year shouldn't bother you ?

A hundred and fifty quid a month ?

Not really but money is money regardless and I'm asked to have an excess of 3k. Also the companies which are dare I say it cheap don't seem too keen on customer care. But then again from the big companies I haven't had much luck with them on previous cars

Personally i wouldn't insure with a small backstreet company ( especially something like a 63 ) as they would be more likely to wriggle in the event of a claim.

You're going to have a big excess at your age whatever company you go with.

sry to say thats going to be the going rate, like palmball said, after 30 insurance drops a bit, may a 3 year wait for you ? :) im waiting for my renewal on the e55....

I think if you are worried about the insurance and excess then dont get yourself into debt for it, its not worth it. Plus the fuel costs on top of that each month are going to hurt just as much mate.

try Greenlight, my experience has shown they are good with performance cars.

If you think £150 a month for insurance is too much then I suggest you really really need to have a good long look at tyre and brake prices too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom