C63 insurance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ganticus

Car
C63 AMG S
Hello,

I'm about to buy a C63. My first Merc. I wanted to gauge what the going rate was for insurance.
Are there any companies you are aware of that offer competitive prices (above and beyond the comparison sites)?

Cheers,

ganticus.

You need to get quotes - varies greatly by postcode, age, occupation, claims etc.......

Yes as suggested, you need to start getting quotes. There are so many variables that the least expensive insurer for me is the most expensive for you. Do try the mainstream insurers as depending upon your circumstances they may be less expensive than you think.

Hello,

I'm about to buy a C63. My first Merc. I wanted to gauge what the going rate was for insurance.
Are there any companies you are aware of that offer competitive prices (above and beyond the comparison sites)?

Cheers,

ganticus.

I always use admiral. Been great to me over the years and no complaints so far.

I’m looking at buying too quote is actually cheaper than my current bmw 340i through admiral

C63 seems cheaper than M3 insurance if that helps. It's about 450 a year for me in SW London, but I'm 40 and clean licence 8 years no claims etc

Admiral are always a solid shout for me! I’d stay away from Hastings, haven’t been too kind for me in the past!
I’ve heard good things about Adrian flux too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom