C63 insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As above, I think it was £2200 or something in that ballpark.

That's a big difference considering I'm paying them £1050 and am in an F* postcode. Curious as to your age and number of years holding your license?

I’m fifty, and have a motor trade policy with Axa dating back over twenty years. My broker rang me when I added my first C63. He said “you know that’s a high performance machine, right?”. Lol! They did agree to cover it with no increase in premium, but I could detect a wobbly bottom lip. For some comparison I already pay in excess of £7k a year for motor insurance, but it comes with the territory, sadly

Just tried Aviva...£2k 😅
Sorry about the recommendation. To be fair normal aviva is more expensive for me than aviva plus, which has always struck me as odd!

That's a big difference considering I'm paying them £1050 and am in an F* postcode. Curious as to your age and number of years holding your license?

I'm in an E postcode.

31 years old, license for 14 years license, 13 years no claims. Clean license.

5 years owning my 135i...Admiral don't seem to factor that kind of thing in, but I think my current insurer does.

I think companies like admiral look at someone like me and think "young guy with a 40k 470hp car - no thank you" 😅

Sorry about the recommendation. To be fair normal aviva is more expensive for me than aviva plus, which has always struck me as odd!

No worries!

Not sure if its been mentioned but Sky insurance seem to be decent on quotes and are favourable with modifications versus other brokers.

Hopefully your renewal date is still a few weeks to get the best price!

Thanks, they're my current insurer on my BMW and also best price on the c63

Reactions: AMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom