C63 IPE, Fi, Armytrix?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w31ney

Car
C63 AMG
Does any one based anywhere between Watford - Central London have any of these full systems fitted to their C63? (Not the new model)

Still toying with the idea but would like to hear the difference of the full systems for IPE, Fi and Armytrix rather than listening to YouTube videos.

(Or any other recommendations)

I have a full Ipe system if ur willing to pay for postage from scotland..

IPE Fi & Armytrix all are more of less similar. Very loud with full system. I would say IPE is slightly louder than Fi on comparison. Not heard Armytrix in person yet.
Fairly similar quality of sound.
Easier to get IPE or Fi system in UK.

I have IPE headers only and has OEM resonator in place to tone down the loudness a bit. Just nice for me. I was toying with full valvetronic back boxes but did not like the sound with valve closed, restricted and softer than OEM.

Just my 2 cents.

I have the valved IPE back boxes fitted. On hearing the FI system i now think this sounds better, just. The FI system seems to scream on full load, where as the IPE gives a lovely deep bass note when closed, and more deeper throaty rasp when open.
Have a look at the recent posts by Acid, hes been tuning a lot of C63s recently with different exhaust systems fitted.

The Ipe system I have for sale is the full system and being a valvetronic system it was handy being able to close the valves to quieten down but sounded amazing when open and under load..

This was actually quieter as the full say stem that just the headers and cats fitted on the oem system.. With just the headers fitted the car sounded like a shotgun going off which made me laugh as it scared everyone who was near me when I turned the key.. Hehe

I have a full Ipe system if ur willing to pay for postage from scotland..

Hi Bud. Sorry it wont let me direct message you. You got a price in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom