C63 - leather colour debate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

budha7

Car
-
Hi All

Could you please tell me your views on Red leather interior for the facelift saloon (2012).
I was against it at first, now it is sort of growing on me!
I may prefer the black leather, but it is very common, may for good reason....

Please be honest.

Also, I am finding it hard to find a used vehicle with the spec that I would like.
2011 on
Magnetite
AMG Diff
Harmon Kardon
Reverse Camera
Comand
ideally 18" alloys, but not necessary
non performance pack

Any ideas?

Thanks

If the car is being purchased outright going for a safe colour might be a good idea, but if it's on a lease rental, get whatever floats your boat as you don't need to bother about resale.

I would go for a colour such as the red or one of the browns such as chestnut.

Black is so boring.

Thanks

It would be for outright purchase.
I agree with you that black is safe but on the flip side there are loads of them!
There seems to be a lot of white C63's with red interiors, but I can't seem to find a picture of magnetite with red.

Thanks

It would be for outright purchase.
I agree with you that black is safe but on the flip side there are loads of them!
There seems to be a lot of white C63's with red interiors, but I can't seem to find a picture of magnetite with red.

Could you see a similar combo in the online configurator?

Try Obsidian black with red

Try Obsidian black with red

This is what I have on my SLK, great combo, not too much red, and it's not too bright, love it.

I have full sand. Apart from keeping it clean, there seems little downside. Its my favourite thing about the interior. The rest of it I am not overly keen on (other than the my13 graphics).

The lighter colour lifts the plastics in my opinion.

If its leather i like black - boring but safe and practical
light coloured leathers look nice but you can go off them and they do need regular cleaning
denim will constantly mark a light colour

In truth get a bespoke cloth interior its sooo much nicer than leather

right im off ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom