C63 Lumber Supports

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MMacD

Car
c63
Hey,

I've had my car in at Mercedes to try and identify and resolve the issue with my seat lumber supports.

It's not been working for a couple of months so I checked all the fuses with no issues found, put it into the dealers to get further checks done and they are struggling to find the fault. They're confident it's not a wiring issue and the main unit was changed out but still the issue persists. The cars 2013 with a 2 year extended warranty when I bought it from Mercedes.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How is this thread "Solved" :confused:

Try fuse 56 in the rear fuse box. 5 amp not even listed in the diagrams as anything to do with the seats. Mine keeps blowing I think I've got a short in the wiring on the seat somewhere.

Sorry, my mistake! It's very much still open.

That's what keeps going on mine. The problem is if it's a wiring issue they've said it's not covered under the warrant and I can expect a bill of £550!

Do you move the seat back and forth a lot? I'd check the loom and connectors underneath for loose pins and or chaffed wires

Do you move the seat back and forth a lot? I'd check the loom and connectors underneath for loose pins and or chaffed wires

Not really..the garage just called to say they've fixed it, and the works covered by the warranty. I'll find out the issue tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom