C63 Model Line Up - 4matic now and no more non-S?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

96SPEC

Car
W205
Anyone else noticing the AMG model line up on the mercedes UK site no longer listing the C63 non S and the C63s now being 4matic?

Surprised I havent seen more news on this but perhaps just missed it with all the V8 > V4 news from the past 12months.

Anyone else noticing the AMG model line up on the mercedes UK site no longer listing the C63 non S and the C63s now being 4matic?

Surprised I havent seen more news on this but perhaps just missed it with all the V8 > V4 news from the past 12months.

nope - have you got a link?

No direct links but Model lines
then scroll through the models moving to the right - only C63S shown

OR go here AMG 63 range
then click the AMG 63 Models button and the list shows :
  • C 63 4MATIC Saloon
  • C 63 4MATIC Estate
  • C 63 4MATIC Coupé
  • C 63 4MATIC Cabriolet
  • E 63 4MATIC+ Saloon
  • E 63 4MATIC+ Estate
  • E 63 4MATIC+ Coupé
  • E 63 4MATIC+ Cabriolet
  • GLC 63 4MATIC+
  • GLC 63 4MATIC+ Coupé
  • GLE 63 4MATIC Coupé
  • G 63
  • S 63 Saloon
  • S 63 Coupé
  • S 63 Cabriolet
  • SL 63 Roadster

Maybe something to do with either (a) falling in line with the fact only the AMG45 S will be available in the UK, and/or (b) The V8 C63 is being discontinued.

Yes the regular C63 is no more in the UK, only the S is available now. The 4matic thing is definitely new to me, possibly a mistake?

Yes the regular C63 is no more in the UK, only the S is available now. The 4matic thing is definitely new to me, possibly a mistake?

Didnt know they were stopping non-s.

4matic. It could be a mistake...I can see it happening though. Be interesting if they did and kept the S RWD.

I wouldn’t trust anything on the MB website right now. It’s the worst website in the world.

Whoever designed it and more importantly whoever gave it a green light should be dangled above a pit of alligators.

I think they have far too many models and it makes sense to cut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom