C63 Mudflap Issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

UFO

Car
W204 C63
Bought last month a low (18k) mileage standard C63, built Feb 14, registered Oct 14.
Since my abode is very rural I really do need mudflaps. So I ordered polar white (colour coded) Hi-Tech, which seemed to have good reviews.
I even asked the seller (calibre auto parts direct) to confirm fitment, which they advised would fit very well, as they were said to fit 2010-2014 AMG models.
In short the rear profile is fine, the front are no where close.
I'm still in correspondence, and I've asked them if pre-facelift parts have been sent in error, awaiting their reply.

Anyone else had issues or can give any further advice?

I have no idea about the mudflaps I can't say I've ever seen a c63 with them lol nice car though best colour aswell

They are not available for the 204 C63 I'm afraid.
I ended up making my own!!!

Interesting, any pics? any material and methods to share? :rock:

I have Carbonwurks Stone Guards fitted to the front of mine but I am interested in a set of Mudflaps maybe colour coded!

Very out of fashion nowadays but the benefit from the lack of Stone Chips = :D

Interesting, any pics? any material and methods to share? :rock:

I have Carbonwurks Stone Guards fitted to the front of mine but I am interested in a set of Mudflaps maybe colour coded!

Very out of fashion nowadays but the benefit from the lack of Stone Chips = :D

I looked at these from Carbonwurks but they don't do them for the W204

I looked at these from Carbonwurks but they don't do them for the W204

I had the Arch Guards on my A220 and as I liked to have some Chip Protection I opted for the same on my C Class, as Carbonwurks only advertise them as : "MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS ARCH GUARDS" I would be surprised if they won't fit the W204! :confused:

They are attached under the two lower inner Wheel Arch Trim Studs and are Double Sided Taped to the Wheel Arch, does the W204 have a different layout?

Mudflap material purchased form ebay JJC Rally/Motorsport Mud Flap (Mudflap) Material 50cm x 30cm x 4mm MSA Spec | eBay

Cut to fit... Not exactly factory fit but has worked a treat, my old car suffered from stone chips on the rear arches, not one chip on this one...

29em5tz.jpg

Thanks for the replies, after a few emails back and forth with the supplier, they are going to revise their advert on eBay, since they have now acknowledged from Hi Tech that they do not fit. They fit the AMG line, but not the C63 model which has a different side skirt profile.
Which is a shame, as the quality and paint match was very good indeed.
Prior to ordering Hi Tech, I enquired with Carbon Works for the C63/W204 arch guards and they replied...no. However, they did say that they have received many enquiries and would be bringing this up at next months products meeting......so perhaps something in the pipeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom