C63 must hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds awful, like raspy blowing chav car. Only my humble opinion of course, it sounds better standard.

Sounded OK pulling away. Can't be street legal though, the blacked out windows and dodgy numberplate certainly aren't ...

Forget about this post.....it is pointless to enjoy anything different on this forum then a diesel powered cars kle kle kle kle

I love V8 petrol sound, done right, this one isn't.

I'm sure it sounds better in the flesh...but having a C63 doesn't make him wise...number plate on display...as he exceeds 30mph.

Sounds better under load, and must confess that the burbling and popping on the overrun sounds great to my ears. Reminds me of the straight-through cherry bombs on my old Spitfire. Music!

Cheers!!

Sounds a bit strange at tick over but I think it sounds like thunder when he opens it up.

music to my ears. hope my custom exhaust will be similar.

Sounded a bit harsh when he was blipping it, possibly due to car behind being quite close?
Sounded nice when he powered away but I would expect interest from the boys in blue.

Not a sweet as a Merc fitted with a meisterschaft exhaust

[YOUTUBE]erwFz7psOTE[/YOUTUBE]

Sounded mean when he pulled away and was driving around.. Sounded horrible when it was just sat there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom