C63 New Alloy Wheel Options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

braderz

Car
Mercedes CLS
Hi guys,

Looking to change my factory 19" wheels on my c63 - Will be for sale incase anybody is interested ;)

I really want to get some Bola B1's - Firstly has anybody fitted these to there C63. The issue is they come in 19" with a 8.5J all round - Can anybody see this being a major issue?

My other alternative is a set of quantum44 s1's which have a 8.5 front and 9.5 rear.

My preference is the Bola but after your guys opinion on fitment.

The offset (ET) is important when choosing new rims. Ensure that whatever you buy has an ET closely similar to your current wheels
Fronts should be ET45 and the rears ET54.

The new rims also need to have a PCD 5 X 112 (5bolts @ 112mm) a centre bore of 66.5mm and M14 bolt holes. Not a problem if they are supplied as Mercedes fitment.
Your new rims may have a radius or tapered bolt hole and your OEM bolts are radius head. Check you don't need new bolts.

Your current wheels are 8j front and 9j rears. I couldn't comment on the fitment of 8.5j all round.

The offset (ET) is important when choosing new rims. Ensure that whatever you buy has an ET closely similar to your current wheels
Fronts should be ET45 and the rears ET54.

The new rims also need to have a PCD 5 X 112 (5bolts @ 112mm) a centre bore of 66.5mm and M14 bolt holes. Not a problem if they are supplied as Mercedes fitment.
Your new rims may have a radius or tapered bolt hole and your OEM bolts are radius head. Check you don't need new bolts.

Your current wheels are 8j front and 9j rears. I couldn't comment on the fitment of 8.5j all round.

Thanks for the reply....

The Bola wheels are et45 front / et45 rear all round and the quantums are et42 front / et45 rear so the rears will be a slightly lower et.... Will this favour the small rear width?

Thanks for the reply....

The Bola wheels are et45 front / et45 rear all round and the quantums are et42 front / et45 rear so the rears will be a slightly lower et.... Will this favour the small rear width?

Yes it would. You have flared arches on the C63 and those ET's on the rear move the wheel approx 10mm closer to the arch. Shouldn't be any problem at all IMHO but speak to whoever is selling for confirmation.

Yes it would. You have flared arches on the C63 and those ET's on the rear move the wheel approx 10mm closer to the arch. Shouldn't be any problem at all IMHO but speak to whoever is selling for confirmation.

Sounds like the 8.5" could be ok...

Interested to know if anybody has gone for this width on the back before... Can't see any big issues as only 255 tyres

Are you thinking of 255 on the front as well? I don't think the rear is the issue.

That is 20mm wider than OEM on the front and the rim is .5" wider too. Hope that clears the front suspension strut /caliper.

Really needs someone with a C63 who has done this to comment.

Are you thinking of 255 on the front as well? I don't think the rear is the issue.

That is 20mm wider than OEM on the front and the rim is .5" wider too. Hope that clears the front suspension strut /caliper.

Really needs someone with a C63 who has done this to comment.

No keeping the standard 235 on the front with a .5" wider rim

:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom