C63 on M3cutters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonboyE63

Car
2012 E63 Wagon
Still frequent M3cutters after a few years of E46 M3 ownership & spotted a tasty C63 in their for sale section...

Could be worth a look if you're in the market for one..

I love the pre-facelifts, just something about them! I was considering getting a pre-facelift saloon to drive around more frequently, perhaps get into drifting! :p But need a new daily ideally! The A3 is starting to fall apart lol

Still frequent M3cutters after a few years of E46 M3 ownership & spotted a tasty C63 in their for sale section...

Thanks, seems a cossetted car and certainly better than the wagon on Pistonheads I linked to yesterday. The pre-fl cars are definitely growing on me.

Ive never seen 1 with grey interior either

Was on cutters myself. Still miss my e36 m3evo. Best shape of them all!

Still miss my e36 m3evo. Best shape of them all!

Yup, they are one of the greats.

I don't miss mine as it has been 20 years now since I sold it, and I wouldn't want one now, but I definitely look back on it with very fond memories.

Looks a nice example, Quafe LSD included also.

WTF is going on with the colour scheme on that site? :D
Colour scheme is a reference to the Simpsons, since that's where the site name also comes from.

I would be more focused on the two new M3's in the top banner :oops:

Damn shame it’s not a wagon; I’m in the market for a 204 or 205; funnily enough also coming from an e46 M3. Itll be my first Merc so any advice is welcome :)

I went from an E46 M3 & an E270cdi estate & decided to change to the single car - best thing i've done recently if you ask me...
Just got back from a family holiday in Cornwall with 4 bikes, luggage, wet suits & boards etc & i couldn't have done that in the M3...I love my E63 - i didn't think the C63 was quite big enough.
Do it...you'll love it..!!

I went from an E46 M3 & an E270cdi estate & decided to change to the single car - best thing i've done recently if you ask me...
Just got back from a family holiday in Cornwall with 4 bikes, luggage, wet suits & boards etc & i couldn't have done that in the M3...I love my E63 - i didn't think the C63 was quite big enough.
Do it...you'll love it..!!
Just taken ownership of a C63 bi turbo estate with a stage 2 remap and sports cats to match this afternoon. Bloody awesome. Sold my e46 M3 after a bit of a reshuffle of the cars. Looking forward to getting some trips planned in the C63!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom