C63 on Personal Lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian_Mac

Earlier today I received an email offering the C63 125 Edition on a 3x23 deal for £659pm.

Whilst still being a substantial sum of money a similar email yesterday was offering a BMW 318d Touring for £499.

To me the difference in value for money is far more in favour of the C63.

Earlier today I received an email offering the C63 125 Edition on a 3x23 deal for £659pm.

Whilst still being a substantial sum of money a similar email yesterday was offering a BMW 318d Touring for £499.

To me the difference in value for money is far more in favour of the C63.

If you can afford it, spend the extra - you're long time dead - yeehaah :D

seems to me they cant shift these things anymore. Would hate to have a 63 newly bought or on order.

Glad I went for a 3l diesel cabrio in end, looked at a c63, money was not the issue, it was just how much I would lose in the first 2 yrs !

An oxymoron :confused:

initial outlay I could live with, but the depreciation of this particular model over and above something with a more sensible engine I could never really justify. However they make a superb buy for someone looking for an older one at present.

C240Sport97 said:
so total cost over 2 years is 659x26: £17,134

not that bad

what's the mileage allowance?

10k Pa. Pretty standard terms really with the 3 + 23 and the mileage.

I'm sure I had a look about a month ago and the deals seemed to be around the £1k per month mark.

If anyone wants the email I don't mind forwarding it on.

What do they cost 'basic'

As adding any extras to a lease adds a lot to the monthly..

So say the 'basic' price is £57134 for making sums easy :)

If you bought it privately it would have to be worth more than 40K same spec to be better off.

The way petrol is going up and the models seems to change far more these days at least with the above you KNOW the figures up front.

Enjoy it for 2 years and walk away.

As for the BMW I would think with little work you could get that far far far less than £499.

I wonder what an M3 would be for a comparison.

In my head the BMW would warrant a payment of around £350 per month. A friend of mine has just had an A5 cab delivered today for which he will be paying in the £300 range.

I think there are some good deals out there if you put the leg work in.

I looked at a Saab Aero hot a few years ago,

Convertible and came with a lot of toys, £33K car and that was £300 a month.

In the end I never went for it, I just prefer to 'own' our cars.

Some great deals though if you get your head round it.

Back in 2003 I took a MG TF on a 1yr deal for £199 a month. By the end of the year the only panel that hadn't been painted was the boot lid.

After 4 weeks the front end was replaced due to an accident in Bath, a BMW reversed into the the passenger side rear quarter panel and a child attacked the drivers side with a golf club!!

Talk about being an unlucky car, it's since been written off completely.

Boy was I pleased to hand that one back. It's the only car I've ever had on lease but I'd definitely do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom