C63 Owners - What will you have next?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Such a tough decision. I'm coming to the end of my 2 year AMG warranty so I'm thinking "what next" but I love the car and it has been bullet proof for me. Only done 27k miles so it is pretty "new" too (Dec 2013 reg) so I could keep it for another 2 years... but life is short and I like to change cars and experience different drives. I've always found a change easy until now. Replacing this car with something better or as good will be really tough.

Think yourself lucky, I'm working in France and it was impossible to get some sort of insurance cover out here unless I registered the car in France. At the minute my C63 sits on the drive at home and I drive around in a whatever reg Peugeot 206 with 500,000km on the clock until I find something better! Perhaps a 207?

Dan

So I've been thinking perhaps a shift into a 12 plate E63 - has anyone made that switch and then regretted it?
Not a 12 plate E63, but I switched from a W205 C63s to a W213 E63s and have never looked back. The W205 is an amazing car and I thought it would be hard to beat, but with 4matic, extra horses and the new cabin of the W213 what's not to like.

I sold my c63 PPP earlier this year and then bought an ML63 AMG, which was an amazing car in its own right. However, the chance now arose to buy a 507 and I took it!

I can't keep away from the M156 so far. :D:D noise perhaps?

I sold my c63 PPP earlier this year and then bought an ML63 AMG, which was an amazing car in its own right. However, the chance now arose to buy a 507 and I took it!

I can't keep away from the M156 so far. :D:D noise perhaps?

All great cars!! would love a 507

I think the next car I would probably get is the W213 E63s or edition 1. The 4matic is appealing.

Rocky

A C63s instead of the C63 so people on youtube would stop judging me.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom