C63 Personalised

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mw_C32

In line with true MB club traditions ;) I have started to apply some modifications.....

C63CFmirrorcover.jpg

Thats the first one (including the other side) I have another one on the way and will report back soon......:D if it looks OK....:eek:

Purchased from ebay for a mere £60 sent from Taiwan. They look neat, fit suprisingly well and easy to apply. Actually it does look better in the flesh than in the picture as its not as reflective as the silver reflector underneath if you get my drift, due to camera flash.

M.

A pedantic question...

If you do such a mod does it reduce the visibility of the door indicators? If so do you need to inform your insurers?

I wouldn't have thought so .... but thought I would raise the Q..

Like them !!

Good work fella !! :bannana:

A pedantic question...

If you do such a mod does it reduce the visibility of the door indicators? If so do you need to inform your insurers?

Oh please....I'd be too embarrassed to mention that.

We saw a CLC yesterday which had the 'other type' of indicators on it. The sort that you saw in the factory. I have a feeling that they facelifted this and yours was possibly the last of the pre-facelifts and the other one you saw was the first! Just a possibility.

We saw a CLC yesterday which had the 'other type' of indicators on it. The sort that you saw in the factory. I have a feeling that they facelifted this and yours was possibly the last of the pre-facelifts and the other one you saw was the first! Just a possibility.

Yes, I think your right there.....:( hence the mods. :)

M.

I really like that, subtle but effective. You eliminated probably the worst styling faux-pas they created on 204, you gotta love a bit of carbon :cool:

I like that wing mirror mod :rock:

Obviously it's most costly, but have you considered getting the 2009 model year wing mirrors, with the "arrow" side repeater?

Darren

I like that wing mirror mod :rock:

Obviously it's most costly, but have you considered getting the 2009 model year wing mirrors, with the "arrow" side repeater?

Darren

I really like the new 'arrow' look mirrors, but that would be an expenzive mod. The body of the mirrors is different to the early ones as well as the cover so you'd be looking at the best part of £700 :eek:

A pedantic question...

Yes, you are supposed to inform your insurers.

The justification is that purely cosmetic mods. can alter the cost to repair if the car is damaged, and may affect the theft risk by making it appear more 'desirable'.

I suspect there's also statistical evidence that - overall - the claim risk for people who modify their cars (in any way) is slightly higher.

the light interior really goes well with the black exterior ..

and what sexy wheels.

lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom