C63 Pics as requested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trando

Car
C63 AMG
Hi all - managed to stop driving it long enough to take some pics...

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

hi trando may i be the first to say very very nice the whole car looks fantastic and the wheels go very nice with the car enjoy mate if it was mine i would sleep in it

Congratulations on the new car :thumb: They really are a something special.
How come your car has the Mercedes star badge on top of the bonnet, mine doesn't.

if i could afford one of them i would sleep in it on it i better start saving my pennies:thumb: for the next 20 years

Congratulations on the new car :thumb: They really are a something special.
How come your car has the Mercedes star badge on top of the bonnet, mine doesn't.

Good question... But it's going to be changed to the flat version as soon as I can get it done.

Nice Trando....very nice.

The front end just says "get outta my way,im coming through"

:rock: :thumb:

Mark me down as "envious".. :devil:

Cheers,

Gaz

Looks great, odd about the bonnet badge but easily sorted for a few £.

Question to anyone with the PPP, how does the engine shot differ? I thought there was supposed to be some titanium coloured thingy under there.

S

What a super looking car.

I haven't seen one in the flesh but I am hoping when August is upon us and the rich Greeks come out I will finally see one.

i like the star on the bonnet

Yeah, looks ok, I suppose. :D

Big fan of that wheel option, good choice. But definately lose the star, it stands out a bit at the moment.

Nice car Trando - and right decision about the star on the bonnet. How strange - this is the first C63 I've seen with this.

Question to anyone with the PPP, how does the engine shot differ? I thought there was supposed to be some titanium coloured thingy under there.

S

The silver plastic bits that run across the top of each bank of cylinders in a darker coloured plastic. You really couldn't tell if you didn't know what you were looking for and theres no real titanium involved...all just coloured plastic.

When I get my car back, I'll take a shot for a side by side comparison.

lovely mota, best of luck with it Trando

Nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom