C63 plays on the Mountain Circuit IOM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wylie

Car
C63
Hello All

just said hello in the new boy bit - but now see there is an AMG bit too....... shot this last week......best viewed through good speakers......does the love of that V8 sound ever wear off........I think not!

AMG IOM 1 - YouTube

Wylie

Wow! So jealous mate, what an experience.

No Mods..bog standard...enough for me ha ha. It was a bit cloudy at one point so had to slow down but its a great place to drive even with the bikes....... Practice week is quieter and less crowded on the Mountain. McGuinness would have blown me away whir sitting up one handed waving to the punters!!

No Mods..bog standard...enough for me ha ha. It was a bit cloudy at one point so had to slow down but its a great place to drive even with the bikes....... Practice week is quieter and less crowded on the Mountain. McGuinness would have blown me away whir sitting up one handed waving to the punters!!

Wow, I would have thought it was atleast an exhaust! I'll need to let a mate drive the car so I can hear it from the outside, doesn't seem that loud or pop as much from the inside of mine!

BigChap said:
Wow, I would have thought it was atleast an exhaust! I'll need to let a mate drive the car so I can hear it from the outside, doesn't seem that loud or pop as much from the inside of mine!

I took one of my work colleagues to the airport after a course I was on with him, he'd heard me set off the day before (town driving - 40 mph max) and was very surprised how quiet the car was on the inside, outside, on the other hand, is something quite different, even standard.

Great video, an experience you'll never forget I'm sure, thanks for sharing.

That's what these cars are made for. Thanks for posting.

Love it... Can't wait to get back to the new girl!! Lol
Shame I've still gotta run the engine in.... Only 930 miles to go haha...

Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom