C63 PP brake disc very cheap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good spot, would be interested to hear if anyone has tried these out; would make me a lot less scared at the cost of replacing the fronts if they're legit!

Good spot, would be interested to hear if anyone has tried these out; would make me a lot less scared at the cost of replacing the fronts if they're legit!
Almost worth buying and putting aside for a rainy day

Yep, 360mm.

Looks like ECP have got this offer on again at the moment - not a bad price if these are OEM:
upload_2018-7-26_17-2-23.png

Is that part number definitely for the 360mm, 2-Piece front disc?

It doesn't specify on the site, but if you Google that part number the results it returns seem to relate to the 360mm rather than the 390mm so it seems likely that they're the correct part (also, I found those discs by searching for components to match my number plate and I've got the PP fitted to mine). I don't know for sure that Brembo manufacture the OEM discs though.

The euro car parts ‘discounts’ are ****ing stupid, always make me laugh

Yup, it's rare to see less than 50% off their stock! Regardless, if these are the same as OEM they're a LOT cheaper than buying from MB direct.

I have just bought a set, going onto the car tomorrow so will report back.

You might be suprised how much the PP and PPP discs have come down from MB. As I understand it MB + Brembo had an exclusivity deal and kept the price artificially high.

Mine were something like £840 inc pads from MB direct!

I’ve just had a look at non-PP discs on there. Not sure on the manufacturer but you can get two for around £150!

Looks like ECP have got this offer on again at the moment - not a bad price if these are OEM:
Awesome. Picking up my PPP car on Tuesday. Front discs have a slight lip so I might 'bank' these for when they need replacing.

Awesome. Picking up my PPP car on Tuesday. Front discs have a slight lip so I might 'bank' these for when they need replacing.
What did you get? Colour year etc?

I’ve a 2010 white one

Is that part number definitely for the 360mm, 2-Piece front disc?

Yep, I got some the other month as I thought mine were getting low but actually got loads of life left. Sold for a profit on eBay...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom