C63 PPP confusion!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can you send me the reg? I will confirm for you

Ye it was, and it’s not on the list. The bit I don’t understand is if 471 is always on the list of theees an LSD present, or do the earlier cars which had an lsd included in the PP package just have the p30 code and not the 471 as well. I’m 100% mine hasn’t got one but just out of curiosity really. Got a Quaife lined up to go in.
even if it had the p30 the 471 code would still be listed individually.

^ This.

As a general principle, the individual component option codes are always listed as well as the package they are a component of.

For example, Code 23P is the Driving Assistance Package which comprises Distronic Plus, Active Blind Spot Assist and Lane-Keeping Assist. The data card for a car with that package will list Codes 23P (the package), 233 (Distronic), 237 (Blind Spot) and 238 (Lane-Keeping).

^ This.

As a general principle, the individual component option codes are always listed as well as the package they are a component of.

For example, Code 23P is the Driving Assistance Package which comprises Distronic Plus, Active Blind Spot Assist and Lane-Keeping Assist. The data card for a car with that package will list Codes 23P (the package), 233 (Distronic), 237 (Blind Spot) and 238 (Lane-Keeping).
Thanks all. I’ll know for next time 🤣. Still happy with the car, has the performance pack, leather dash etc. I’ll just have to get a Quaife fitted.

Reading up, everyone says the Quaife is so much better than a stock Merc LSD of that era. If I understand it right, the 471 diff is a true geared LSD - vs the ATB Quaife - which in theory suggests a Merc LSD is superior in design; can anyone shed light on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom