c63 - Pre and Post face-lift MPG question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mavster

Car
SL55 AMG
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience to share about whether post facelift C63's (edition 125 onwards) are any better or worse wrt city MPG compared to earlier C63's? I understand the facelift cars had some mechanical changes and this gave some small improvement in this area.

Cheers

Steve

I've had both and the facelift is possibly a tiny bit better, but it's so small it's really not noticeable.

don't think there is much of a difference.
All depends on how heavy your right foot is and how many smiles you wanna draw out on your daily drive.....

I get 14.9mpg average in my post-facelift C63 - I'm not sure 10% in either direction would make much at a difference at that level. :D

Totally agree irrelevant really.

If you are worried about mpg I suggest you consider a different car as the c63 is dire but fun!

i dont think the car is bad on petrol for what it is... remember the engine size!!

On a run you can get 23/24 mpg behaving and in town 15mpg is not bad.

I have a 2 litre golf r and that gets 25mpg on a run and 17 in town so......................

I average 16.5 around town and to and from work but can achieve 27 on a long run (fuelled with v-power) in my facelift car. For what it's worth.

The way to look at it if you fill up with v power or momentum costs £70 ish from when the tank is nearly empty and you get between 180-220 miles mixed driving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom