c63 real world timed runs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilsandy

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG Wagon
Hi all,

i‘m sure most of you will already know this guy on youtube.... he’s a bit geeky (in a nice way) and been modifying a c63 over the last year. He recently posted remapped timings on the autobahn which gives a good sense of real world times. He also reviews the mods in a real world setting.

for those who haven’t seen it, enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you selling your c63? May I ask when the remap was done? What’s e reason for sale? Cheers - happy to take a pm

Hi, I am, through collecting cars - for some reason I can't PM. I believe the remap was done in 2017 by MSL I'll dig out the dyno results from the paperwork for the sale. The reason I'm selling is generally life moving on... moved house and job and doing much more local journeys so not getting the use out of it. Will hate to see it go though, I know it's a bit of a cliche! Its in stunning condition for the age / mileage. Great spec, proper sleep and not some rude boy c63!! also the headbolts were done in 2016 which gave me a lot of comfort. The guy before me just racked up motorway miles on it as he was commuting from wales to stansted each week! it's lived a pretty pampered life otherwise. I'd say the only thing I haven't got round to doing is a wheel refurb, but it's an easy an straight forward job and only pick up on it if your looking. Hope that helps and happy bidding!

Ps. I've bought through collecting cars before and like their style so that's why it's with them.

Ross

Hi, I am, through collecting cars - for some reason I can't PM. I believe the remap was done in 2017 by MSL I'll dig out the dyno results from the paperwork for the sale. The reason I'm selling is generally life moving on... moved house and job and doing much more local journeys so not getting the use out of it. Will hate to see it go though, I know it's a bit of a cliche! Its in stunning condition for the age / mileage. Great spec, proper sleep and not some rude boy c63!! also the headbolts were done in 2016 which gave me a lot of comfort. The guy before me just racked up motorway miles on it as he was commuting from wales to stansted each week! it's lived a pretty pampered life otherwise. I'd say the only thing I haven't got round to doing is a wheel refurb, but it's an easy an straight forward job and only pick up on it if your looking. Hope that helps and happy bidding!

Ps. I've bought through collecting cars before and like their style so that's why it's with them.

Ross
Thanks for coming back to me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom