C63 rear tyre - free to a good home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ghibbett

Car
C63 AMG Estate
@ Mods - I've not put this in the For Sale section as I'm not selling it...just giving it away.

So I'm having a clear out and have an 18" 255/35 ZR 18 Continental Sportcontact 5P (MO fitment) with about 5mm of tread depth in my garage. Back when I had my C63 I got a puncture in the nearside rear, so replaced both rear tyres. The tyre I'm giving away was the offside rear.

I'm based in the Midlands so collection from Warwick. Obviously it's free, although a case of beer would always be appreciated...;)

give me a shout i will take it

Acid??? :confused:

Anyone else want to register interest should Acid not come back to me?

ghibbett said:
Acid??? :confused: Anyone else want to register interest should Acid not come back to me?
im up for it mate! I had a puncture yesterday at vmax and had it repaired just to bring me home so your tyre would be a perfect Mach for me!

Last edited:
Give it to Bruno (C36fan)! Go on you know you want to! :thumb::D

im up for it mate! I had a puncture yesterday at vmax and had it repaired just to bring me home so your tyre would be a perfect Mach for me!

I'll give Acid till Tuesday (31st) to get in contact with me, as that'll be one week since he first asked for it. If I don't hear anything back, then it's yours :thumb:

Obviously you'll have to collect it from the Midlands (Warwick)...okay?

ghibbett said:
I'll give Acid till Tuesday (31st) to get in contact with me, as that'll be one week since he first asked for it. If I don't hear anything back, then it's yours :thumb: Obviously you'll have to collect it from the Midlands (Warwick)...okay?
many thanks mate , regarding the collection let me know when I'll be best part of the week between derby and Sheffield ! :thumb:

Tire collected Grant is a top man! :thumb:
Many thanks!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom