C63 Remap any contras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robdata

Car
C63 2013
Thinking of having a remap on my c63 W204. Any cons not to do it? Will it really be a noticeable difference in performance?

Robdata said:
Thinking of having a remap on my c63 W204. Any cons not to do it? Will it really be a noticeable difference in performance?

If you're having to ask this especially on this forum, I don't think you've tried searching on here or even googling it... lol

MSL dyno day in September I need say no more

There is a big technical con - warranty is voided, BUT the plusses will out way that!! :D:bannana:

BIG difference in performance. Throttle response completely changed!

CONS - it will blow your engine... :D Just kidding!

Have a search. 'Eurocharged C63 map' 'MSL' and you will find loads of information!

Or come to MSL on the 18th September and you will witness the whole range of AMGs - 55, 63, 65... from stock to remap only to full Weistec Stage 3 Superchargers!!!

BIG difference in performance. Throttle response completely changed!

CONS - it will blow your engine... :D Just kidding!

Have a search. 'Eurocharged C63 map' 'MSL' and you will find loads of information!

Or come to MSL on the 18th September and you will witness the whole range of AMGs - 55, 63, 65... from stock to remap only to full Weistec Stage 3 Superchargers!!!

Sounds like a good day out :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom