C63 remap - choice of two...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sirius9

SUPPORTER
Car
C63 Saloon
Hi everyone,

Opinions please...

C63 remap.. Eurocharged or Rebellion flash?

Which one better?

Thanks.

sirius9 said:
Hi everyone, Opinions please... C63 remap.. Eurocharged or Rebellion flash? Which one better? Thanks.
Same thing?

Eurocharged or MSL would be my choice

Had mine done at MSL and very pleased indeed .Get a before and after dyno run to see the gains for yourself too .

Have heard good things about the others too . Just get it done ASAP and your face will hurt from grinning . ;)

MSL or Eurocharged 100%!! Don't go anywhere else.

I don't know if I am the only one but I don't notice much of a difference from the Eurocharged Map -_-

I don't know if I am the only one but I don't notice much of a difference from the Eurocharged Map -_-

Strange - mine feels like it wants to pull wheelies constantly .

If I was you , I'd get in contact with the tuner and voice your concerns .
Prior to that , maybe take it for a dyno run and it'll show you any gains .

MrPoseidon said:
Strange - mine feels like it wants to pull wheelies constantly . If I was you , I'd get in contact with the tuner and voice your concerns . Prior to that , maybe take it for a dyno run and it'll show you any gains .
Just playing devils advocate and by no means am I intending to point any fingers here, but you do know 'rigging' dyno results is pretty easy... :doh:

Just playing devils advocate and by no means am I intending to point any fingers here, but you do know 'rigging' dyno results is pretty easy... :doh:

Ah right Mo . I know dyno figures don't necessarily mean that much , but it is a yardstick for before and after mods if done with no doctoring and on the same dyno is it not ? I don't normally go too much with dyno figures but more on how a car feels .

MrPoseidon said:
Ah right Mo . I know dyno figures don't necessarily mean that much , but it is a yardstick for before and after mods if done with no doctoring and on the same dyno is it not ? I don't normally go too much with dyno figures but more on how a car feels .
One could argue that if a garage were to perform the before and after dyno as well as the map, wouldn't it be in their best interest to show a 'bigger' increase in power? I agree however, if it's your car and it's been mapped, you should feel the difference on the road. I.e. Throttle response, acceleration, etc.

Trust me you will feel a big difference from OE to a Eurocharged map! Best value for money mod other than a LSD you can spend on the C63.

Yeah if you don't already have an LSD I would personally recommend getting one before or at the same time as a remap, especially with the inevitable bad weather approaching.

MSL ALL THE WAY, they did mine recently and went from 457bhp to 524bhp and the difference is brilliant, next job for them is the LSD & secondary decay speak to Acid he's quality !!

Attachments

• image-3968262101.jpg
    image-3968262101.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25
The maps are the same and come from exactly the same place. So figures are Irrelivant.

You can't go wrong with eurocharged or MSl.

All boils down to who is most convenient for you to get too.

You can always go the hand held route and flash the Ecu yourself. Useful if the car is still under warrenty and you wish to flash it back to standard map for service or fault issues. You also can flash new release maps from home too.

One could argue that if a garage were to perform the before and after dyno as well as the map, wouldn't it be in their best interest to show a 'bigger' increase in power? I agree however, if it's your car and it's been mapped, you should feel the difference on the road. I.e. Throttle response, acceleration, etc.

Its always best to get the car checked before you go to the tuner. and then get it checked again.

But usually the feel of the car will tell you if there are any changes.

I remember once going to a ****ty tuner based in Hayes, who reckoned he could get my E60 M5 5ltr V10 from the stock figure of 507 to 550 bhp just from a remap. I had the car dynoed before and it ran 501 bhp. during and after the dyno the idiot kept showing me dynos graphs of 550bhp. The car felt faster but there was a dead spot and all top end speed was gone.

took it to be re dynod after and it showed that the car was running at 440 bhp and it seemed fast because he had messed with the throttle position or something. The map was swiftly removed. and the car instantly felt better.

So be careful of tuners and what they think they can get.

All that being said MSL did do my E55k and i could instantly feel the difference.

MSL ALL THE WAY, they did mine recently and went from 457bhp to 524bhp and the difference is brilliant, next job for them is the LSD & secondary decay speak to Acid he's quality !!

Jesus, 457 to 524??? Just from a remap???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom