C63 Remapped................Eurocharged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimGreen

Car
2012 Audi R8 V10 + 2017 Mini Cooper (John Cooper Works) + 2015 Honda Fireblade
Big Thanks to Andy "Boyt" for remapping (Eurocharged) my 2012 C63 today.

Everything went perfect with a test drive once it was completed which showed there was clearly an increased in both torque and power.

Looking forward to going on an "Enthusiastic Drive" now to enjoy it.

Didn't both with a rolling road session before the remap, so I won't know what the increases have been, but I'm not a numbers person, I just wanted to know that the engine is producing what it was designed too and not electronically limited.

Thoroughly recommend it from my brief experience of the difference, all done at your house and if your in the South, Andy is located in Poole area and comes to you.

Will keep you updated. :thumb::thumb:

Had mine done and really transformed the car, even sounds a lot nicer. Enjoy!

If you don't have a reliable dyno facility but have a good stretch of private road available you are more than welcome to use my vbox to compare figures. I'm running consistent 8.31s 100-200kph and 10.1s 60-130mph with the map on my 2012 P31. Results all verified by vboxverify.com.

Let me know and we can meet up.

Thanks so much for the offer, I'm sure we'll meet up soon as were relatively close.

Just keep it in your car when your out for a drive...... LOL.

Will have to arrange a south coast meet.

Wanted to get my 1.8L cgi 156bhp remapped but found the ecu is locked from obd2 port, looking at Racechip tuning box from Germany for £200, stated as making 190+ bhp,
any thoughts.

Tuning boxes are unreliable and cars can adapt to them over time. Plenty of people have had a great experience, myself included, but plenty also have had bad experiences. Your most reliable option is to have the ECU opened and the map installed direct.. Money spent better that way.

Tuning boxes are unreliable and cars can adapt to them over time. Plenty of people have had a great experience, myself included, but plenty also have had bad experiences. Your most reliable option is to have the ECU opened and the map installed direct.. Money spent better that way.

Does the Eurocharged map get applied via the OBD2 port, or does the ECU have to get "opened up" directly?

HHamster said:
Does the Eurocharged map get applied via the OBD2 port, or does the ECU have to get "opened up" directly?

All done via the OBDII port. No need to 'open up' the ECU.

Depends on the model. But a w204 c63 can be done
Though the odb port,

Regards
Boyt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom